Heygo

Cherished Member
Media
Hello everyone,

I am finding hard to perform reverse kegel exercise, I cannot feel if I am releasing the muscles correctly or I don't know if I am doing them the right way.

If I try to do the exercise, It seems like my abs or lower abs or the lower part of my abdomen/intestine contracts or tightens. I don't know if It Is the right feeling or not.

The reason why I am doing kegels and reverse kegels Is because i noticed that when i am standing up for many hours during the day for my job i start to feel some tension (little pain maybe) in the perineum area. Now It is two weeks i am doing exercices and it looks like It is improving.

The second reason why Is because i want to learn to do some tricks during masturbation: i read on the web and forums and watched videos of people doing this thing of getting to the orgasm and then, i think doing reverse kegel, let the cum ooze and drips without contactions and without the actual orgasm so they stay hard and they can do this again for two or three times until they decide to get final orgasm with the contactions and all. They say each ooze feels like a little orgasm that leaves You the desire to repeat this thing and after the final orgasm your brain shakes for all of this.

Could You please explain me now to perform reverse kegel correctly for my health??

Is there anyone who could explain me now to reach the second goal, please?? With or without reverse kegel.

Unknownuser19876

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey mate, look up some of the exercises to relax your pelvic floor and then you’ll learn to reverse kegel. It’s like imagining a baloon that expands right above your pelvic floor. You feel blood fill your penis but not because you’re tensing the pelvic floor.

The first time it is short and fleeting but over time you learn how to control that relaxing and you can do it for most of the day while doing other things. You’ll find your glutes are more activated once you’re reverse kegeling for hours.

DavidSea

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Imagine youre trying to force urine/poop out obviously dont do that ha but thats essentially it.
Easiest way to do is deep breathing via your nose right into your belly and gently push or imagine your pelvic floor relaxing.

Heygo

Cherished Member
Media
Imagine youre trying to force urine/poop out obviously dont do that ha but thats essentially it.
Easiest way to do is deep breathing via your nose right into your belly and gently push or imagine your pelvic floor relaxing.

I have tried this and It looks like the exercise Is easier ti do.

I find it easier to reverse after a good many straight kegels, easier to feel the difference.
After some normal kegel i only feel as if i stay relaxed normally, not like pushing for a reverse kegel, maybe It is too weak?

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jesus - wish I'd learned about reverse kegels years ago!

In my early days every article about prolonging ejaculation was about a standard kegel (flexing to stop pee, also making your erection bounce). I've been doing since my teens, and even worse once I started edging I quadrupled the amount of time I spent in a kegel contraction.

I eventually got to the point of painful cramps in my perineum when I'd cum and sneeze! I googled it and finally heard about over development, and that reverse kegels to start to counter the pain. I've been doing them while stroking and sex and my dick blows up like a balloon. I fucking love it. It get thicker than normal. It even aches from being pressed outward if I edge and do reverse kegels. I'm obsessed!

Anyone know of any groups or forums dedicated to reverse kegels and blowing up your cock to its biggest natural size possible?