Howdy, folks!

Neville_Fatbottom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I'm new here. I don't really know what there is to say. I came across this site a few times when I was trying to research various stuff related to having a large penis, but I never felt the desire to make an account. But I got bored and decided to go ahead and check this place out a little more. I'm a guy from Florida. I have a little bit of college education. I've never tried anything with a guy before, but I have exchanged pics with guys online. I consider myself straight, but I still have curiosity about other guys. I've never been that good at knowing what to say, but maybe I'll think of something as I get more used to this place.

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Welcome! Have fun!

Well, I'm new here. I don't really know what there is to say. I came across this site a few times when I was trying to research various stuff related to having a large penis, but I never felt the desire to make an account. But I got bored and decided to go ahead and check this place out a little more. I'm a guy from Florida. I have a little bit of college education. I've never tried anything with a guy before, but I have exchanged pics with guys online. I consider myself straight, but I still have curiosity about other guys. I've never been that good at knowing what to say, but maybe I'll think of something as I get more used to this place.