Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey y’all! Im new here and have already found an extremely warm and welcoming community. Thanks that is so awesome!!

I’ve been blessed with a huge thick hung cock, and although I’m straight, I'm finally showing the world what’s been bulging in my pants lol :p feels amazing to get validation and feedback about my heavy hanging boy.

Visit my page, say hi, like my pics and posts, and invite more people to see me and my super thick cock! … and if you have a girthy monster yourself, post in this thread and we’ll have a little competition LOLOL

-D
Wow... I mean, welcome!

PussyStretcherDeluxe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow Sir, you deserve the prettiest pussy up on that magnificent dick :))))
Thanks bro!!! I definitely feel I deserve a pretty pussy, and god knows my girls DEFINITELY deserve to be properly dicked down and stretched out ;)

Reactions: Dirtybuffalo

PussyStretcherDeluxe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wanted to thank everyone for an amazing welcoming community, and update you on my girth goal!! I water pump as well to get my girth as heavy and fat as it can be, and just recently hit a measured girth of 8.25” (21cm) WHICH IS DEVASTATINGLY THICK YOU GUYS lolol :joy: I think I should change my username when I’m this big from “PussyStretcherDeluxe” to “PussyDESTROYERdeluxe” :skull:

Thanks all y’all! Check my media and posts! I’ve posted a ton since I originally made this thread.

Attachments

hungdarklatin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
hey y’all! Im new here and have already found an extremely warm and welcoming community. Thanks that is so awesome!!

I’ve been blessed with a huge thick hung cock, and although I’m straight, I'm finally showing the world what’s been bulging in my pants lol :p feels amazing to get validation and feedback about my heavy hanging boy.

Visit my page, say hi, like my pics and posts, and invite more people to see me and my super thick cock! … and if you have a girthy monster yourself, post in this thread and we’ll have a little competition LOLOL

-D
Great thick one, man! Mine is huge but not as thick

Reactions: fraxinum