Husbands! How often are you compelled to cheat?

TDJ6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How often as a married man do you have to fight HARD to resist cheating?
and are the women people you work with? girls you've met online? at a strip club?

Reactions: Antoniooo

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Much like the answer above, whenever I've been with other women it was within the context of the swinging lifestyle and thus it was always with my wife's knowledge, approval and presence, even if she wasn't always in the same room.

But even if she never would have allowed me such liberties, I would not betray our marriage and her trust by having sex behind her back. So thus, I've never had to resist, because there never was an overwhelming need that called for resisting. She has always satisfied me sexually and the older I've gotten the more I've learned there is more to life then sex and having a variety of women.

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My simple saying is I’m not blind but I’m not stupid either. I had multiple opportunities with a coworker during my previous marriage. Even though it was a mostly sexless marriage I never cheated. I came dangerously close one time. My wife now gives me more than I can handle as is. No way I would cheat on her.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am very very over sexed and the wife is not. It's been a problem our entire married life. I've begged, pleaded asked ro go to counseling and nothing has worked. Finally had to tell her that I wasn't going my grave unfulfilled. Things must change or I'd find it elsewhere. No divorce. So when I get really horny I get it elsewhere. Sometimes pay for it,mostly not. Women, men and transexuals. Doesn'Drt matter. Very interesting to be around people with a healthy, open , sex drive. Very fulfilling. Safe sex only.

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am very very over sexed and the wife is not. It's been a problem our entire married life. I've begged, pleaded asked ro go to counseling and nothing has worked. Finally had to tell her that I wasn't going my grave unfulfilled. Things must change or I'd find it elsewhere. No divorce. So when I get really horny I get it elsewhere. Sometimes pay for it,mostly not. Women, men and transexuals. Doesn'Drt matter. Very interesting to be around people with a healthy, open , sex drive. Very fulfilling. Safe sex only.
What’s her reaction to this?

D

deleted627832

God made women, but the devil made spandex. I wouldn't cheat on my wife. I've had a few ladies give me their numbers. I just throw them away. I had many opportunities to cheat, but that is not in my DNA. I grow up in a family where my dad cheated on my mom. I didn't want to be like him. As a man, I got to know my dad better. I even understood why. At 62 and been married for 41 years. I understand why some guys leave and go off with younger women... I'm just not one of them.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never cheated in a relationship, and never will. Yes, I look at other women, lust after them, even fantasize sometimes, but that's as far as it goes, because I could never break the trust and promises made in the relationship I am in.

In my life, very few women, less than a handful, have ever come onto to me or flirted with me (that I know of!). Am I hideous? No. Am I a gorgeous hunk that ladies swoon over? No. Am I clueless as to signals given off by women? Maybe, who knows. I do not actively pursue anyone when I am already in a relationship, or trying to build a relationship.

D

deleted814719

Many men likely become frustrated with a lack of sex with their spouses as both age or as the marriage lasts for a long time. Now in my late 60s and happily retired for more than a decade, I've got all the time in the world every day for sex. I'm very healthy, fit, and am careful with my personal hygiene. So, from my viewpoint, there's no reason why my wife won't fuck me every day.

Except that her libido seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth. Our PIV sex is down to once every couple of months. She'll give me a blowjob/handjob about once every three weeks but our sex mostly has evolved now into my jacking while lying next to her and her participating by playing with my balls. Not really all that satisfying. I, of course, like most men (I assume) take matters into my own hands often. Usually 2-3 times weekly.

Do I think about cheating? Sure I think about it but have never done so. I often become depressed thinking about the days going by, how I'll never get those days back, and about the sex that I'm missing.

I try to live with the idea that each of us is in charge of our own happiness and that we shouldn't try to rely on someone else to make us happy. So, for me it is a real dilemma. I love my wife as she is my best friend and we've had a great life together. I resent the fact that our sex life is almost a dead bedroom situation. I'll never get these days and years back.

TryHarrd

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Our wive's dignity is the priority and nothing else can humiliate like having your partner cheat. However, some cultures have developed ways to help couples with different sex drives but it always comes down to secrecy and discretion. The French have older married men supporting younger women for favours, while the Japanese have gay men with wives who know deep down but don't ask. Any problem in a marriage has to start with a conversation, but any action outside the marriage has to be treated with the upmost care. And no I don't cheat, but the conversation about sex outside marriage is ongoing :)

Reactions: TDJ6 and Antoniooo

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like a few others above had said, I look at other women and wonder what sex with her would be like, whether it is looking at pictures, a movie or out and about. Looking and wondering is a far cry from acting on those thoughts. Neither my wife or I have ever cheated on each other. Our trust in each other is our bond. Maybe coming on this site and posting naked pictures of myself is a form of cheating, but I have never physically cheated on my wife.

Reactions: lapdog2001

iamjustme65

Loved Member
Media
1000% zero.
I went through hell long enough in a bad marriage that I endured for 27 years.
I met my 2nd wife in 2016. She is awesome. I can't possibly say how much better my life is now.
There is no sex in the universe I would take a chance with and lose her.
No way.