Hyperspermia

nottohide

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I know funnycumboi sometimes drink the whole glass of his own cum. Do you guys if there are other creators that do this?
He is a known faker.
he injects fake cum in his bladder then pees it out. Not realistic hyperspermia at all

Reactions: PPnn2019

Saitama

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out of curiosity, I recently measured my semen volume after a 3-4 days without ejaculation. I masturbated, ejaculated in a cup and measured it. It turned out to be 8 ml of semen.
I don't know if that is much or little. I have a few videos where you can see me cum, but I don't know how much I cummed then.

Reactions: pappiepapie

LuvdickXOXO

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Out of curiosity, I recently measured my semen volume after a 3-4 days without ejaculation. I masturbated, ejaculated in a cup and measured it. It turned out to be 8 ml of semen.
I don't know if that is much or little. I have a few videos where you can see me cum, but I don't know how much I cummed then.
Post them here! This is a safe space, my friend. But hyperthermia happens without semen retention. You could just have moments of being horny, in good health...the perfect storm.

Reactions: pappiepapie

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Average is 3-4 mL so you are well above average. Wish I could do that

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
but we want to see you in action, though!
Oh 100% this. Anything approaching 10 mL is mesmerizing to watch and makes me so jealous. 10 mL usually takes thick ropes and constant dripping. 8 ropes and leaking will get you 10 most of the time. But look at the guy who always produced 8 nice ropes. Manuel fererra. But he doesn’t dribble between shots much and do his ropes look to be a full milliliter? A rope that is 1 mL is pretty big. Measure it out.