Uncut issues

WindyCity312

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering about the guys out there that can't retract their foreskin. The guys that have a painful reaction to trying to retract the foreskin. How do you have intercourse? Do intercourse and oral sex cause a get deal of pain? How do you keep it clean or even clean up the cum under the skin ?
I know this one guy (35yo at the time) many years ago that say he's never been able to retract his foreskin. Said he never seen his penis head. Has anyone ever experienced or know someone who had this issue?
c2a554c8-68d6-4ba9-9f27-d782ac0ab398.mp4

• Wow
Reactions: flyrye

MeatStickSupreme

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its called phimosis and its a medical problem. Its solvable with medical creams and stretching practices. If someone has it they should contact their doc since it can cause issues with sexual function and hygeine. Most of the time its resolvable without circumcision.

back in the day i couldnt retract but then i kept practicing and it cleared up on its own. Now i have a pretty long and flexible foreskin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nath33t

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Its called phimosis and its a medical problem. Its solvable with medical creams and stretching practices. If someone has it they should contact their doc since it can cause issues with sexual function and hygeine. Most of the time its resolvable without circumcision.

back in the day i couldnt retract but then i kept practicing and it cleared up on its own. Now i have a pretty long and flexible foreskin.

Same here. My foreskin used to be really tight and it was pretty painful whenever I tried pulling it back. It definitely stunted my sexual activity for a little while, but over time as I kept stretching my foreskin (carefully and gradually) and I’m now in my mid-20s and I can comfortably and easily retract my foreskin, clean it properly and enjoy the stimulation from it.

Always consult your doctor first before trying anything new and don’t try to rush it, it’s a gradual process.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have to start young when the foreskin is more pliable, rolling it back and forth. My foreskin was very tight and I couldn't get it rolled back without it hurting so along with wanking I made sure it was well lubed and it did the trick. Even when it was tight it didnt stop me being a top, and no, no problems at all.
Lube and exercise.