Hysterectomy

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
speaking from what i know of my wife having it done , my wife was to have simple procedure , to remove a couple of polyps in her uterus , what instead what happened the ob gyn surgeon while doing that procedure, made the decision with out tell me or my wife , while in side of her abdominal area , did a full hysterectomy remove uterus and ovaries did leave her cervix in, the cut her lower abdominal area the scar is about 8 inches long . he explained to my wife quote your better off without you female parts , your over 45 , that was his shitty explanation. here what happened after surgery post op , the surgery scar is very thick and ugly , she developed scar tissue adhesion's, she has not sexual feelings in her pussy , and when we have sex she needs lub to have me penetrate into her pussy , 8 months later she had to have surgery , they opened the surgical area to remove the scar tissue adhesion's.
I hope you get MIULLIONS in a malpractice suit

Of course a guy like this has probably ensured that he is "judgement proof "

"On paper" owns nothing, gets paid nothing

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Having a flashback...
Back in my early 20's when I was still living the dream playing in bands... I dated (had sex with) a woman that I met thru a couple of the clubs I played at. She drank a fair amount along with the usual recreational drugs of the 1980's. But she got angrier the more she did them. Especially hostile to other women friends when talking about having kids.

It just dawned on me after reading this thread: She was in her early 20's with a long horizontal scar on her belt line below her tummy - dead center. She'd told me it was from having her appendix removed. Being a dumb kid in a rock band... I thought nothing of it then. Now I see she was dealing with a pain to be sure.

Silmende

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't reply to all of the questions. My mother had a hysterectomy, not me. From what I know.

Any ladies here who have had one and willing to answer some questions for me...
What was the reason for having it done?
She had cervix cancer.

Did you have your ovaries removed?
Yes, along with some nerves of her bladder too.

Your cervix removed?
Yes.

What method was used? (vaginal or abdominal)
Abdominal.

How long was your recovery time before you could have sex comfortably again?
I don't know. She had radiation therapy after surgery, which made her very ill during that time. I suppose that would also have had an impact. Same for women who would have had chemotherapy after the hysterectomy.

Has your sex drive changed?
I don't know.

Does sex feel the same, better or worse?
I don't know.

D

deleted848353

I can't reply to all of the questions. My mother had a hysterectomy, not me. From what I know.

She had cervix cancer.

Yes, along with some nerves of her bladder too.

Yes.

Abdominal.

I don't know. She had radiation therapy after surgery, which made her very ill during that time. I suppose that would also have had an impact. Same for women who would have had chemotherapy after the hysterectomy.

I don't know.

I don't know.
U do know the person u quoted is a banned member right

D

deleted848353

An actual Womens Issue thread getting bumped? *is felled*

By a woman? And on topic?
*felled and buried*

Usually we just get randos neco-bumping from 2007 about how women like their dicks.
I was thinking more it's because the op wouldn't see the answers to her post was all

Reactions: Fredneck1951

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
An actual Womens Issue thread getting bumped? *is felled*

By a woman? And on topic?
*felled and buried*

Usually we just get randos neco-bumping from 2007 about how women like their dicks.
Free real women’s issues from the land of the forgotten! Hysterectomy affects me!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I will never not want to hear other uterus and ovary having people discuss the impact having them removed had on their bodies. I will always be willing to share my experience and perspective as someone who no longer has a uterus, cervix or fallopian tubes. I only have my ovaries, and they are polycystic. PCOS. I will have to have them checked yearly to make sure I don't have a tumor pretending to be a cyst. Fingers crossed I get to keep my lady-balls until I'm no longer living. If they have to go at some point, I'll grieve them the same way I'm currently grieving the loss of the rest of my reproductive system.

I cried when I got rid of the last of my tampons. Everything hits different when you're under 35 and you lose the ability to bleed vaginally for the rest of your life.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So, I have an update..

These past few weeks I've been very dry and uncomfortable. I still get very wet when I'm aroused and I still get very aroused fairly easily. But I'm uncomfortable throughout the day.

I had a mini-break down about it. I cried, he held me. I accept it, but it definitely had an affect on my self esteem. I just don't feel sexy anymore.. but I'm going to. I'm gonna find it.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I have an update..

These past few weeks I've been very dry and uncomfortable. I still get very wet when I'm aroused and I still get very aroused fairly easily. But I'm uncomfortable throughout the day.

I had a mini-break down about it. I cried, he held me. I accept it, but it definitely had an affect on my self esteem. I just don't feel sexy anymore.. but I'm going to. I'm gonna find it.

Oh Sweetie, if we ever meet I will hug the stuffing out of you!

You are such a beautiful woman. And you are quite sexy. But I know what you mean about feeling sexy.

I may feel sexy three or four times a week. Of course, I'm past menopause, but I have to make an effort to feel sexy. I guess I kinda always did feel like that.

My ex did a number on my self esteem 30 years ago, and it's been a constant rebuilding ever since. I'm always looking back over my shoulder to make sure I'm doing things right in order to be sexy.

I do envy women who are sexy by nature. I always feel like I'm accidentally sexy.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, I have an update..

Thank you for sharing. Last year my wife had the same procedure. Only her ovaries remain. We are finding our groove again but it takes time and patience. Her body is different and she needs to feel like a woman again. Hang in there. You will feel yourself as a new and improved version. Peace.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So, I've started talking probiotics to help my body deal with not having a uterus but still having a hormonal cycle.

I don't have periods anymore but I do still have a cycle and it's still irregular. When my body is menstruating now I find my vulva very sensitive (not in a pleasurable way) and VERY FUCKING IRRITABLE. It's made my sex life complicated (it always was but in a different way now) and I'm frustrated in a new way but after some reading and consulting with my coochie-doctor I decided to try Lactobacillus probiotics. It's only been 3 days but I'm not exaggerating I legitimately feel better already.

I'm happy I had a hysterectomy. Devastated that it came to that but acceptance is something I've learned to utilize as a coping tool in my very heavy tool box.

Good thing I'm a buff-beech. I can carry it.

Silmende

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, I've started talking probiotics to help my body deal with not having a uterus but still having a hormonal cycle.

I don't have periods anymore but I do still have a cycle and it's still irregular. When my body is menstruating now I find my vulva very sensitive (not in a pleasurable way) and VERY FUCKING IRRITABLE. It's made my sex life complicated (it always was but in a different way now) and I'm frustrated in a new way but after some reading and consulting with my coochie-doctor I decided to try Lactobacillus probiotics. It's only been 3 days but I'm not exaggerating I legitimately feel better already.

I'm happy I had a hysterectomy. Devastated that it came to that but acceptance is something I've learned to utilize as a coping tool in my very heavy tool box.

I hope the probiotics help you in the long run. I read "evening primrose oil" would be good for regulating your cycle if that may help you.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I had a nasty UTI after my accident, and Lactobacillus is what they gave me. It was a miracle cure! Happy to hear you're having good results, Sweetie.