Iñaki Godoy

anyone here not a fan of anime but going to watch one piece because of him? how are non anime fans finding the show? is it any good? do not reply to this post if you're a one piece/anime stan. i'm sick of you people.
Huh? Dont mind if you dont like anime but i think youre too hostile. Isnt it better to know both sides? Look at how anime fans (especially one piece fans) think of the show. They know the story and characters better so if they liked the show it means the show did really good. but they may also be too biased and compare too much to the original manga/anime, which is why a need for non anime/one piece fans' perspective. They only know what the live action have given, and thats where their criticism will only focus.

Reactions: MickLo30 and TPHR
anyone here not a fan of anime but going to watch one piece because of him? how are non anime fans finding the show? is it any good? do not reply to this post if you're a one piece/anime stan. i'm sick of you people.
I watched it as a kid but I wouldn't call myself a One Piece fan now as an adult.
The live-action is okay. In terms of adapting the medium, some things they pull off and some things they don't. Like they did a great job with Buggy; the actor manages to be very menacing despite his ridiculous getup. Then there's Alvida who was monstrously fat in the anime but here she's like technically obese but not that big by modern standards. She's meant to demonstrate Luffy's power early in the show and she's not threatening here whatsoever.

I heard it is pretty good introduction to new fans with this show.

I think why not to try it out by yourself? I'm planning to watch this because of him haha.