Photos & Videos I’m doing Webcam-Archiver Requests

AndersonsWife

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys, last night I took the plunge and signed up… £71.94 (FML) later… the 6 niche videos of the cam I wanted had no volume… disappointed but it is what it is.

Anyway, I’m happy to take your requests on what you’d like from Webcam-Archiver to share this around so I can feel a little better about wasting my money on it!

Please can someone DM me with a suitable way to share large video files with you all. Please post the usernames and content you want (or DM them to me) and I’ll attempt to get these for you for the next 30 days. Feel free to share across your other sites as well. I’m coming here as I found a few older threads that were similar and had interest.

Hoping I can make a few cam request dreams come true

Reactions: oash
Webcam Archiver - Download File: chaturbate 5stargentleman from 25 November 2016
I would be very, very grateful if you could get this (and any others by the same people) , been looking for ages
Got these for you, all the ones that worked
Hey could someone pls download his videos? https://males-cam.com/performer/fantasticluk
Got as many as had valid download links :)
Webcam Archiver - Profile of Sgwinelover Cam Public Webcam Shows Page: 2
can u please download the video posted - November 13 2015 17:30:00
I managed to get most of these, some just went to dead links

I wasn't able to get the exact final two for you so I went on to their profiles and downloaded you the first pages.

Uploading all of these now , give me some time for this :) will DM you links to them

Well guys, I think that's everything above sent over to you via DMs. If I missed anything DM me back.

If you're just reading this, I'm still doing requests all month so send me the links you want sent. Subject to the links working on their server end I'll get them over to you.