Photos & Videos I’m doing Webcam-Archiver Requests

Btw guys, milk this as much as you can.

- Share it on other forums
- Share it with your friends

Milk as much from these asswipes as you can. £71 for one month... lousy website, some videos don't work and zero response from support.

Very happy at the response so far. Few more weeks of service left in it, two weeks I think

Hey guys, I've been sending the link across privately to all of you who've asked for it or posted here.

There is 7 days left, it expires on the 7th of August.

For what it's worth, here it is for everyone to enjoy:
Login To Account

And remember... never ever waste your hard earned money on this crap, as you've probably found, half of the video don't exist.. some are a strange format that doesn't seem to play and it's missing some new recordings. And support doesn't reply either!

Hey guys, I've been sending the link across privately to all of you who've asked for it or posted here.

There is 7 days left, it expires on the 7th of August.

For what it's worth, here it is for everyone to enjoy:
Login To Account

And remember... never ever waste your hard earned money on this crap, as you've probably found, half of the video don't exist.. some are a strange format that doesn't seem to play and it's missing some new recordings. And support doesn't reply either!
You are my hero, throuh this link i was able to get some old stuff that was not available elsewhere. Thx

Reactions: AndersonsWife
I think it’ll be expiring any day now. I never got my £71’s worth but I’m glad you guys had a chance to get what you wanted and that for each and every one of you, those ass wipes who run that site lost £71 multiplied by the number of you ☺️

• Love
Reactions: Andrew.P and ED B