I am in search of a great toy now that I'm single.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reactions: louparis10

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am 5'8, I have an eight and a halh inch uncut penis and I'm bored of the hand. I've used a Fleshlight, Flessh Jack, a blowjob machine that was not too great. I've tried a prostate toy that can do 15 things.... and yet I'm still finding myself with just blue balls. I was thinking of a cock ring to help stay up.

Please give me suggestions on how to have fun, even now that I'm single :-(
I can't for the life of me think why you're single, good looking well endowed you'd be an asset in anyone's bed.
However I can understand why you've got bored with the hand applications and are seeking other forms of sexual stimulation to achieve an orgasm, and yeh, nothing beats the real, thing and cock stimulators promise loads but apart from helping to give an orgasm do little else - which leaves anal stimulation.
Lots of things on the market but for me I like a dildo on the shower wall I can mount at will, enjoy while the waters stream over my body and frequently will have me off hands-free. Apart from that its a butt plug, not a giant one but one that fits and remains all day, that feeling inside as you move about, the semi-lob it causes when you drive, well, enough said.
Hopfully you'll end your period of solitary sexual exploits and use your body and manhood in a manner that it will enjoy and feel your juices shooting into cavities that are not lined with latex.

Reactions: AussieScooter

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... for me I like a dildo on the shower wall I can mount at will, enjoy while the waters stream over my body and frequently will have me off hands-free...
That's also my favorite anal stimulation. Sometimes until cumming but not always. At least for my asshole training with a large dildo. Ready for the guy with monstercock who will come to fuck me balls deep!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's also my favorite anal stimulation. Sometimes until cumming but not always. At least for my asshole training with a large dildo. Ready for the guy with monstercock who will come to fuck me balls deep!
I just enjoy the feeling of riding my latex stimulator so I feel I'm getting fucked, somehow in the shower its awesome and my raging erection most times provides its own shower.

Reactions: louparis10

Latham

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mate l have a cyber skin male half body with tight arsehole also has a 6.5 inch cock on it l fuck myself on the cock and then fuck it's hole to completion best thing l ever bought...bitch to clean tho lol usually sick my cum from its arsehole...thing comes in handy if you haven't scored and your really fucking horny

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mate l have a cyber skin male half body with tight arsehole also has a 6.5 inch cock on it l fuck myself on the cock and then fuck it's hole to completion best thing l ever bought...bitch to clean tho lol usually sick my cum from its arsehole...thing comes in handy if you haven't scored and your really fucking horny
Quite right, enjoy the fruits of your laborers, and sucking shot cum is waste not want more