I finally saw my straight friends asshole after years of wanting to. Anyone else have a story like this?

I mean, due to our jobs we don't get to hag out like we used to, but we did touch each other a few more times, I even got to give him 2 o 3 wedgies and he showed me his ass when we spoke about stretch marks, and actually we had a 3 way kiss with a girl once and one time we slept grabbing each other hands, buy I know he wouldn't have something more sexual with me.

And he didn't react, but I had grabbed his ass (over clothes) many times and he kinda likes it
Sounds like he wants it...

I had a straight buddy once who asked me if I would shave his asshole and surrounding area for him. I was pretty shocked. He said he wanted to do it for his girlfriend. There was no way I was going to say no or question him! I couldn’t believe how easily I got this guy who I had listed after for several years naked on a towel on top of my bed, on his back, knees to his chest, with his asshole staring me in the face. It was almost too much to handle. Needless, to say, I handled it all! He was surprisingly well-endowed, and his cock and balls were hanging in the way the entire time, so I got to move them around a lot while I did my work. After that position, I had him get in doggie position so I could do the rest. Again, he was so complied to readily and willingly, I was shocked! After I finished, I told him to go in and shower, and he actually said to me, “ I have to do it myself?” I could not believe my ears. I told him, “of course not.” I took off my clothes and walked in behind him. He had my wash him thoroughly. His ass was smooth as a baby and squeaky clean. I was completely hard in front of him, and when he turned around and saw, he smiled and laughed and just said, “it’s no problem. It’s only fair you get to enjoy your work first.” I just looked at him quizzically because I didn’t know what he meant. He finally said, I’ll lay back down on the bed face down if you wanna eat my ass a little bit.” I just said to him, “are you serious?” He didn’t even answer. He just went back to the bed, laid down on his stomach and spread his legs. I didn’t waste second. I got in there and buried my tongue in his fresh, sweet hole. I went at it for longer than I’ve ever rimmed anyone before. He was into it, even pushing back into my face. Finally he flipped over and his huge cock was rock hard. He was sporting 8.5 fat, uncut inches. He just took my head and pushed it on his cock. He throat fucked me good and hard for a couple of minutes and then just busted down my throat. He must have had several days saved up, because there were many shots of hot cum hitting the back of my throat. It was basically a dream come true.

We became those kind of buddies for quite some time until I moved away. He did marry that girl, so he must be at least half straight, lol!
I had a suuuuper hot str8 friend/coworker (short blonde bro type) hint that he wanted someone to help him shave his ass, but I stupidly didn't realize at the time he was kinda asking me to, and I honestly suggested he ask his girlfriend to help him. I had just started seeing a hot guy and I must have had dick blinders on because I completely missed that once in a lifetime offer from one of the sexiest guys I've ever known. I later realized that he was basically inviting me to do exactly what you wrote, but I was so oblivious and missed out. I get kinda pissed off thinking back on it now, and regret missing that chance so damn much. Especially because after we both stopped working at that place, he eventually became best friends wiith this hot blond bro dude, and I could tell they were messing around, when he had a girlfriend the whole time. I hate that I could have been his secret butt buddy and didn't get to.

I had a suuuuper hot str8 friend/coworker (short blonde bro type) hint that he wanted someone to help him shave his ass, but I stupidly didn't realize at the time he was kinda asking me to, and I honestly suggested he ask his girlfriend to help him. I had just started seeing a hot guy and I must have had dick blinders on because I completely missed that once in a lifetime offer from one of the sexiest guys I've ever known. I later realized that he was basically inviting me to do exactly what you wrote, but I was so oblivious and missed out. I get kinda pissed off thinking back on it now, and regret missing that chance so damn much. Especially because after we both stopped working at that place, he eventually became best friends wiith this hot blond bro dude, and I could tell they were messing around, when he had a girlfriend the whole time. I hate that I could have been his secret butt buddy and didn't get to.
Yes! “Missed connections” are ones that we never forget! I have so many of them, too. Hindsight is 20/20!

i kinda wanna hit him up... just to see if he might be down again
Yes you should! Just start of friendly seeing how he’s been since you’ve both stopped working at the same place, ask what he is up to and how his gf is, maybe he is single or not and see if he wants to go out for drinks or lunch to catch up and then eventually bring up that talk about him asking you to shave his ass and tell him you’re always down to help him with whatever he needs (;

A couple years so ago, a fairly hot guy moved in downstairs in the place I stay and out of nowhere, his nudes were on tumblr! It was so crazy ! He was sleeping with a log or girls so maybe he was sending them to those ladies . I couldn’t even tell you where those nudes are.

Yes you should! Just start of friendly seeing how he’s been since you’ve both stopped working at the same place, ask what he is up to and how his gf is, maybe he is single or not and see if he wants to go out for drinks or lunch to catch up and then eventually bring up that talk about him asking you to shave his ass and tell him you’re always down to help him with whatever he needs (;
I approve of this idea