Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Before I start, I want to apologize for my bad English, it's not my native language. I live in an Asian country, here we follow the ancient French education system, since the French invaded us a long time ago. A medical doctor will take 6 years of study in Uni after high school and an additional 18 months of clinical practice before being recognized as a "real" medical doctor. I went to do a clinical internship in a small town. I was assigned to the surgical specialty according to my wishes. The dean is the person assigned to guide my internship. At that time I was 24 years old, and he had been working for 12 years, he was 36 years old. And from what he said, I was the first person he guided as an apprentice, according to our Asian culture, I called him shīfu (master). My boss is a married man and from what I can see, he is a straight man. In his senior year of high school, he got a girl pregnant and married that girl. Now he has a wife, a son, in senior year of high school, and another 2-year-old son. He's not too handsome or tall, he's about the same height as me, the average height for Asian men. He speaks with a slight accent from where he comes from. And from what I see, he doesn't seem as smart as I expect, he doesn't remember much of the clinical theory about medical treatment, but in return, he is an excellent surgeon and a great boss. He's really good at defending his subordinates. And he has a generous personality, he often laughs loudly freely, and when he asks you to do something, he often winks at you. In short, everyone loves him, but if you're a girl, I'm sure you won't find him too attractive. I'm a newly graduated doctor, younger than him, so I'm better at technology. So he would often asked me for help with computers, and I basically just followed him around the hospital cause you know, he's my Shifu. Gradually we became quite close.
If you must know, I'm an closet bisexual man. Normally, in a given situation, I will choose a girl over a guy in 70 - 80% of cases, of course if the man is not someone like Henry Cavill. That, and the fact that society here was not really open to gay people back then. So I decided not to tell anyone. I was like, straight people don't have to come out, why should I? I didn't tell anyone, not even my girlfriend. I planned to tell her before I asked her to marry me, and if she couldn't accept it, then maybe I shouldn't marry her.
Talking about my boss again. At first I didn't find him attractive, like, at all. Even looked down on him a little bit :)). But gradually I found myself attracted to him, instead of others - more handsome guys in our dept. It's quite odd, but I don't know why.
Let's talk a little so you understand our workplace. We work in the biggest hospital in town. And because of the layoff policy, we work quite hard. We spent most of the day at the hospital. It is normal to stay in the hospital for 3 to 4 consecutive days. We ate, slept, and washed there. Our department has 12 people, including 8 men, and we only have one men's bathroom. Outside is where the washing machine and dryer were located. Among all of us, my boss is probably the one who stays in the hospital the most, besides the reason that he is the best surgeon among us and always has to deal with difficult cases, partly because He lives about an hour's drive from the hospital. He only comes home like once or twice a week. We have enough sleeping space for everyone at work. Of course, it's not enough for each person to have their own room, but the two of us will have to share a room. And because I always have to run after my boss, because he is my trainee instructor - Shifu, as I mentioned. So everyone arranged for me and him to sleep in the same room. We slept in there, just the two of us, many times. But nothing weird happened, we were just like two straight men sleeping in the same room. Even though lately I've been sneaking glances at his butt or crotch when he's fast asleep and getting very horny, but I didn't do anything stupid, until one day.
As I mentioned, we only have one men's bathroom, so we have to take turns showering, and there are usually no two people in the same laundry room. That day it was my turn to take a shower, I went into the laundry room and looked on the drying rack for my clean clothes to change into. Because our dryer was broken at that time and the weather was quite cold, I often rubbed the clothes I was drying on my cheek to see if they were dry or not. Meanwhile, I saw my boss's dirty clothes thrown in the dirty laundry basket, bc he just took a shower before me. And the last person to take a shower during the day has to put the clothes into the washing machine, so his dirty clothes were still there. So was his underwear, of course. Suddenly I became very horny when I saw his underwear. I picked it up and looked at it. It was still a little warm. And I suddenly felt like I wanted to stuff it into my mouth. So I brought it up to my nose and sniffed it. Well, it smelled exactly like him, I was wondering if it was the smell of his cock when I suddenly heard someone open the door to the laundry room. I reacted very quickly and threw my boss's dirty underwear into the dirty laundry basket. When I looked back, my boss was standing at the door, he looked at me and smiled mischievously. I pulled the towel and covered my crotch, because I was in my boxer and my cock was hard asf, the head was sticking out of my underwear.

Adamwwonttel

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Part II.

I pretended to be angry and said:
- Shouldn't you knock before coming in? It's my turn to take a bath, why are you here?
He closed the door behind him and said:
- Sorry, but I'm a guy and I went into the men's bathroom, didn't think I'd see anything that I hadn't already seen. But seems like I was wrong.
I couldn't see my face at that moment, but I'm sure it turned red because it was burnin. My mind raced very fast and I responded almost immediately while trying to turn away, as I realized the towel was not enough to cover my hard cock.
- My underwears aren't dry yet, so I think I'll find an old pair and wear them from the dirty laundry basket.
- Really? I'm pretty sure those are mine. - My boss answered and pointed to the underwear on the floor, next to the basket. I must have missed it in my panic.
- I just started looking. And I just want to check if they are still dry or not.
- Sure. But I will tell the guys that you sniffed my dirty panties... Haha.
I panicked a bit and said.
- You can't do that, everyone will think you're a perv who stalks other people while they're in the bathroom!
- This is a men's bathroom, no one wouldn't think so. And I came back in because I left my phone here.
My boss grinned. It seems like he was really enjoying it. I became really panicked and I said:
- Okay. Then I'll tell everyone about your search history! That's right, I saw all the weird shesh you searched for on the internet.
My boss stopped laughing.
- Hey, that's not cool! I shouldn't have let you touch my computer.
- I hope so too. Now get out so I can take a shower.
That happened, and we didn't mention anything about it. But that incident certainly did not have a good outcome. If anything, it just makes me feel more horny every time I see my boss. It got so bad that one time I had to masturbate while he slept, turning his back to me. Thank God he slept soundly and didn't notice it. I even took pictures of his ass in his underwear while he was fast asleep and I looked at those pictures while masturbating in the toilet. I know he's a straight guy and loves his wife and children very much, but I can't help it. Deep down, I think no one is 100% straight. And since he got married very young, his wife may have been his only sex partner since then, he wouldn't have known what he liked if he hadn't tried them, right?
My obsession over my boss got so bad, I had even dreamed many times about sucking my boss's cock. But in reality, I hadn't done anything stupid, guess I'm was still saint :v. Until one day....

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting and you are obviously in Vietnam. As a US Marine I remember walking around the quasont hut in the Philippines nude in front of the Filipino who took care of our clothes and cleaning the hut. Now I wonder if he was interested in what he seen too...thanks for sharing

Reactions: Adamwwonttel

Adamwwonttel

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Part III

That day our dept had a party. If you don't know, in Asia, or at least in my area, we don't just drink beer and dance at parties. We bought a lot of food, hot pot with seafood and drank strong liquor. After the party, except for those who did not attend due to duties, almost everyone was drunk. My boss even thrown up. The guys was voting to went out for karaoke. My boss asked me to take him to his bedroom. And bc I'm not too fond of karaoke and I'm quite like the fantasy of my boss pressing his body against mine while help him to his room, I agreed.
When I put him to bed, I left a bucket and a glass of water next to the bed and was about to go out when my boss called me back.
- Can you help me undress? I can't sleep wearing these clothes, it's not comfy.
Even though I really liked it, I pretended to be shy and said:
- Okay, but you have to promise not to do anything weird.
- Don't worry, I won't tell your girlfriend.
My boss replied, winking and smiling mischievously.
I helped him take off his shirt and change into a t-shirt. I also unbuckled his belt, took off his jeans and was about to put him in a pair of shorts but he stopped me and said that sleeping in underwear was more comfortable. During the whole process I tried my best not to look at his groin.
Suddenly he said:
- Look at my cock! No need to avoid it like that, it won't bite you. I caught you looking at my crotch several times already.
I don't know if it was because I was embarrassed or because I was drunk, but my face felt like burning.
- I'm sure you saw it wrong.
- I know what I saw. Look, these oysters really work. My cock is rock hard. It sucks I can't drive home this drunk.
- Yes you can't, but you can go to the bathroom and masturbate.
I laughed and said.
- I don't think I can stand up anymore. He said so and started massaging his hard cock under his underwear.
I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and my cock was getting hard under my jeans.
- Then I'll leave you alone. If you need anything, just call me!
I said quickly and turned towards the door because I was about to no longer be able to hide my hard cock that was about to burst out of my pants.
He suddenly grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me closer.
- Since you're here, and I really need a helping hand...
I pretended not to understand and said:
- Really? Do you want hot water? I'll go get it.
- Can you stop pretending? Do me a favor and free your cock from those tight jeans b4 it explodes. It looks impressive softy. I saw it the other day when you peed. I think it will be more impressive throbbing.
At that point I turned towards him and saw that he had his cock out and was masturbating with his other hand. It was throbbing and uncircumcised. It might not be as long as my cock, but the girth was impressive and it's veiny.
I was speechless. I don't know what sound I let out, but he let go of my shirt and grabbed my hand, pulling it onto his veiny cock.
- Shhhh, it's just the two of us here, no one has to know, do me a favor! Who told you to suggest eating oysters? It's all your fault, and you have to take responsibility. He smiled mischievously again and winked at me.
God, he must have known I couldn't say no to him every time he winked at me, he had mastered that skill. Maybe he's smarter than I thought.

Adamwwonttel

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Part IV.

Anyway, I couldn't say anything. I sat down on the side of the bed, and one hand started moving on his cock up and down. He started moaning with pleasure:
- That's right, that's it! Uh...uh...
I undid my jeans with one hand and my freed cock sprung out.
My boss laughed harder, and said:
- Thought you had a big cock, I just didn't expect it to be that impressive.
He grabbed my cock and rubbed the precum drops on the tip of my cock. It felt so good that I almost fainted.
- Did you know my wife is very old-fashioned, she won't even suck my cock. I only come home once or twice a week and she doesn't even want to have sex.
- Really? It's a pity, then you wouldn't know how to compare who is better at it.
I said and climbed onto the bed, pulling his boxers off. Meanwhile, he also took off the T-shirt I had put on him earlier. I climbed on top of him and started licking his nipples. He grunted low in his throat and pushed my head down towards his cock. I grabbed his cock and licked a line from his balls up to the tip of his cock. He let out a moan of pleasure. I stopped for a few seconds to let him enjoy it and licked another line, this time I stopped longer at the tip of his cock, licking in circles around the tip, his precum was salty. He groaned louder and seemed impatient. He pressed my head down with both hands and raised his voice.
- Take that cock, slut!
I was defenseless and his cock penetrated deep into my throat, making me gag. He laughed even louder.
I was a little angry because of that gloating so I sucked his cock hard. Soon, he couldn't laugh anymore because he could only moan. I sucked his cock while pumping my own cock with one hand. I was so horny that after 15 minutes I stopped, panting and said:
- I think I'm about to come...
He suddenly jumped out of bed.
- Not yet, bitch.
He said and pulled me off the bed, turning my upper body face down on the bed with my arms locked behind my back.
With his other hand, he pulled my jeans down to my knees. He spread my ass cheeks and spit on my asshole twice. I felt his finger slowly entering my asshole. I gasped and said...
- I've never done it, I don't think I can do it...
- Oh you can do it, slut!
He said and I felt him insert another finger into my hole.
- That's it, it's just like I'm doing a prostate exam.
He was teasing my hole with one hand while holding his cock in his other hand and pounding it against my ass cheeks.
- Sweet ass! He said.
- Where did you put my pants?: My wallet is in there! He asked.
- On... The...Wall. I said gasping.
1He slapped his cock against my ass one more time and commanded,
- Wait here!
He went out to took his wallet from his pocket and pulled out a condom.
While tearing the condom with his teeth, he ordered:
- Loose your jeans!
I followed like a machine and returned to my original position. He finished putting on the condom. Come close to me and smacked my ass hard. Then he pulled one of my legs up on the bed so my ass was spread open. He spit on my asshole again and placed his cock at my asshole and started pressing in.
He struggled for a few seconds but still couldn't stick it in and seemed impatient. I don't know if it's because his cock was too girthy or because my hole was too tight. Probably both.
- Relax, bitch! - He commanded.
I spread my asshole with both hands and tried to relax. He pressed harder. I felt painful, to be honest, but I tried to endure. Then I felt the tip of his cock entered me. I had to try very hard to fight the reflexive contractions of my anal muscles. He pushed his cock deep inside me with a growl in his throat. Finally it was completely submerged in my asshole. He smacked my ass hard again and started moving his cock in and out of my hole. I couldn't take it anymore, my anal sphincter contracted tightly around his cock and I moaned. He also moaned and fucked my asshole even harder.
- That's right, take daddy's cock, slut!
My mind felt like an electric shock, I kept moaning:
- Uhhhh, fuck me harder. Fuck me, boss!
After about 10 minutes he pulled out his cock and gave an order.
- Take the rest of your clothes off and get on the bed!
I just obeyed him.
He laid me face down on the bed, pulled my ass back and slowly pushed his cock into my hole again. This time seemed much easier than the first time, but I still had to try my best to wait for his cock to sink into my asshole before I dared to contract my asshole and squeeze his cock. He started growling and fucking me very hard. The sound of his body hitting my ass cheeks was so loud. I don't know if anyone outside have heard it, but neither of us cared at that moment.
When he was tired, he lay on top of me, panting and licking my ear from behind, while his hip still gently pushed his cock in and out of my asshole. He finally seemed to have regained his strength. He stood up, pulling my ass back a little more. He put both his hands on the bed and started to scrambling my hole very quickly from behind. I pumped my own cock and moaned loudly as I cum. My moaning seemed to turned him on even more. He growled and fucked my bussy even faster. After about 5 minutes, he moaned loudly and slammed my ass hard and slowly. I could feel his cock twitching in my hole and he laid down on top of me panting.
- Your asshole is really tight. I've never felt like this before!
He say.
- Do you love it, slut?
He bited my ear from behind and whispered in my ear.
I nodded.
- Say it out loud! - he commanded.
- Yes, it felt great, I loved it.
- That's my boy! - he chuckled.
- No, you're my bitch from now on! You copy that? Say yes to your daddy!
- Yes daddy!
He turned us both on our sides and his softening cock slid out of my sore asshole.
He pulled the blanket to cover both of us, he put his arms around me in a spooning position from behind and said.
- Now daddy need take some rest. You be a good boy and stay still. And you can't tell anyone, or I'll have you fired!
- Got it, boss!
- Good boy, now sleep!
We both fell asleep very quickly, both too tired from the alcohol we had consumed and the hard fuck we had just had.

Adamwwonttel

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Most of this was real tho. Except for the fuck part. That's totally my fantasy. When I took him to the bed that night we're drunk. He passed out right away, I was drunk too and got bolder, I touch his bulge a for a second and I mastubated, cried myself to sleep.