I Have A Crush On A Friend With A Huge Dick Out Of State And Now I Kind Of Want To Find It Locally.

Yttria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mid-20s little lady. He's in a relationship right now so I can't really be open about how I feel. I'm still stupid horny and I've only been with a few smaller-dicked guys. I'm curious what it's like to be with one of you large fellas. Um, I'm ovulating right now so you guys need to think for me. What should I do!!

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
since you're female, it's super easy... just go on tinder and bumble, put up a profile that is very specific about penis size. don't even hesitate to say "looking for a big penis. 8+ inches and thicker is better" then when you get a response, ask for a dick pic with a ruler and a quarter or some odd household item to prove that the picture was just recently taken and not snatched off the internet. once the dick is real, see if you mesh personality-wise and then just meet up and fuck.

the key here is to be dead honest to weed out the fakers and the ones who don't measure up.

Reactions: WadWorshipper

Yttria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do you know he is huge? Some relationship history might be helpful. To answer the other part...it's much better than being with a small or average dicked guy. PM me.

He's a webcam model. I found him several years ago while reverse-image searching pictures another friend was using to try to body-catfish me with, lol.

I thought so--I'm also into cervical stimulation/pain so I figured I'd be a good fit.

Yttria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
since you're female, it's super easy... just go on tinder and bumble, put up a profile that is very specific about penis size. don't even hesitate to say "looking for a big penis. 8+ inches and thicker is better" then when you get a response, ask for a dick pic with a ruler and a quarter or some odd household item to prove that the picture was just recently taken and not snatched off the internet. once the dick is real, see if you mesh personality-wise and then just meet up and fuck.

the key here is to be dead honest to weed out the fakers and the ones who don't measure up.

Yeah, that sounds like the best way to go about it. I'm kind of shy and tend to only fuck people I have an emotional connection with, so I'd kind of be stepping into the unknown using tinder the straight-forward way I'm probably supposed to, lol.

Reactions: MDM8

elchippe

Superior Member
Media
I cannot exactly tell how you will feel because i am not you but from my perspective you will probably feel stretched, very hot inside and challenging yourself to see how deep you can go.

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, that sounds like the best way to go about it. I'm kind of shy and tend to only fuck people I have an emotional connection with, so I'd kind of be stepping into the unknown using tinder the straight-forward way I'm probably supposed to, lol.

definitely over 8” and would love to give you the big dick experience again, but totally understand the desire for Connection and not just random sex.

Reactions: Yttria

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

if you're shy and only fuck people you connect with emotionally then you're gonna have a harder time finding these men.

let's talk about the shyness. being shy is not going to help you get a big dick. you're gonna have to be at least assertive enough to ask for a big dick, literally. just tell every guy you meet that you're looking for 8+ inches. yes, you'll be knocking at least 95% of the men out of the selection pool but you said you wanted a big dick and this is the best way to filter them out from the get-go. no disrespect to the men who are under 8 inches but if that's your requirement then so be it. it would be the same as if a guy said "i want a red-head"... well, that just knocks out 98% of all women since only 2% of the world is naturally red (and that includes guys). you get the idea... shy = no big dick, sorry. first be assertive then be demure afterwards.

emotional connection? this one is even worse... so basically you're wanting to experience a big dick but want it attached to a man who can be and also considerate enough to connect with you at an emotional level? does that mean the meet-and-fuck option is out the window? you're asking men, who are already in the minority, to connect with you and put time into you before you will give up the bedroom time? that's asking a lot when you just want to experience a big dick.

why not try looking up local swing clubs to you. single, unattached women are always welcomed for free and without much hesitation. again, when you go to these clubs, just ask for a big one. some clubs will frown upon this as it is an act of inequality but i'm sure there are plenty of members with big dicks to feed the needs and curiosities of women. trust me on this one (i can't count how many times i was fetishized by women who wanted to be with an asian guy with a big dick).

good luck! of course there's always a plethora of men on this site who can assist. just fine one who is in your area that you can connect with.

Yttria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wish I was in Phoenix. I have the girth to stretch you and the length to pound your cervix and I would gladly do all the above. It's cool that you are into that because most girls I have been with don't like me to put it all the way in though. It can be painful if I'm not very gentle (though sometimes I wish I could just throw gentle out the window and pound away!!!). From the feedback I've got, my size gives me a huge advantage (no pun intended) over other guys who lack the volume to fill a girl up and bring her to orgasm from vaginal stimulation alone.
Thank you, you're so sweet! You're a big boy, I have no doubt you'd basically kill me.

Yeah, it seems like there are only a few positions that work for cervical stimulation if you aren't well-endowed, and the positions that my past partners grativated to are more or less the opposite of what I liked the most, except for maybe doggy. I mean, I can make anything work, but I love intensity. : p

Reactions: MDM8

Yttria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if you're shy and only fuck people you connect with emotionally then you're gonna have a harder time finding these men.

let's talk about the shyness. being shy is not going to help you get a big dick. you're gonna have to be at least assertive enough to ask for a big dick, literally. just tell every guy you meet that you're looking for 8+ inches. yes, you'll be knocking at least 95% of the men out of the selection pool but you said you wanted a big dick and this is the best way to filter them out from the get-go. no disrespect to the men who are under 8 inches but if that's your requirement then so be it. it would be the same as if a guy said "i want a red-head"... well, that just knocks out 98% of all women since only 2% of the world is naturally red (and that includes guys). you get the idea... shy = no big dick, sorry. first be assertive then be demure afterwards.

emotional connection? this one is even worse... so basically you're wanting to experience a big dick but want it attached to a man who can be and also considerate enough to connect with you at an emotional level? does that mean the meet-and-fuck option is out the window? you're asking men, who are already in the minority, to connect with you and put time into you before you will give up the bedroom time? that's asking a lot when you just want to experience a big dick.

why not try looking up local swing clubs to you. single, unattached women are always welcomed for free and without much hesitation. again, when you go to these clubs, just ask for a big one. some clubs will frown upon this as it is an act of inequality but i'm sure there are plenty of members with big dicks to feed the needs and curiosities of women. trust me on this one (i can't count how many times i was fetishized by women who wanted to be with an asian guy with a big dick).

good luck! of course there's always a plethora of men on this site who can assist. just fine one who is in your area that you can connect with.
I'm sure I can take the steps you've laid out. The connection thing is just a preference--I don't need to be in love with them, I'd just like to be able to get along with them on a reasonable level.

The shyness in this regard probably comes from being raised in a strict, religious home (I'm not religious now,) and maybe from my other relationships having just fallen into my lap. I guess I'm kind of feeling exposed right now. Not to say that I can't be assertive, I definitely am when I have to be, or when I'm sure of where I stand with someone.

I hope that makes sense! Thank you for your thoughtful replies.