I might be gay.....

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I might be gay but I have a lot of fantasies about my straight friend. Meaning me, a friend and a girl are fucking each other.

I think about my girlfriends. But when I involve my "straight" friends, things get better. Specifically, my "straight" friend who is 6'1, blonde, built and gorgeous and potentially hung. (So ex girlfriends say).

I put straight in "" because when booze gets in him he says weird things.

he'll be like, "We should gangbang Mike! Hahahahahahhahaa No, fuck that, Of course I'm kidding."

There were also a couple of times where he referenced anal sex with another man. It was a very strange scenario but I can't formulate a conversation to sanction it. Basically he said some shit and I swear on my life he did say some shit.

Does this make me gay?

I want to fuck my "straight" friend.

How do I do this?

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you know that saying.. "the only difference between a str8 guy and a gay guy is a 6-pack of Bud".

Not in every case, but quite a few. If you don't believe it you're in for a surprise.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, you're definitely not straight. Doesn't mean you're gay either, though. There's a whole world in between the two.

Kdeimos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What erratic said ^^
Human sexuality is a spectrum, and there's a difference between having homosexual thoughts or urges and identifying as a gay person. I think if guys were more honest with themselves and each other, there would be a lot of guys who admit the occasional boner for another dude.
And rather than getting each other drunk, you always have the option of straight-up saying something to him about it in private:
"Dude, you keep 'joking' when you're drunk that you want to have sex with me. I'm not mad about it; in fact, I'm down if you're down."

If you're concerned that your heterosexuality or masculinity might be brought into question (which you shouldn't, but that's perhaps in an ideal world) you can always throw in, "If not, and you mention it to anyone, I'll deny it and everyone will still think you want to have sex with me from your jokes anyway."

Best case, you'll get to have gay sex between two straight dudes (which is a real thing). Worst case, everyone thinks he's still just a drunk "straight" joker who is still joking about having sex with you.