I NEED HELP. I SAW THE HOTTEST FIREMAN TODAY IN DENVER.

Well I went to luch with my friends in Denver today. when I walked out the restaurant and I saw the HOTTEST FIREMAN EVER. walking towaed to his truck. I couldn't belive it in my eye why this man is so PERFECT and he even looked hotter in uniform. I felt so empty on the way home and I was mad at myself for not following his crews to know where his station was. In the past I saw many hot guys but this one was the hottest. I wish I was his friend. I know sounds like creepy but I nver felt like this before. Any fireman or anyone here could give me good advices how to find him? Good rewards if you want.
Before you continue your search, you should consider whether or not he is interested in you. I have had remarkably similar experiences as you are having with the fireman but they have been with some policemen who have given me at least some idea that they were attracted to me--mostly in the form of a graze or cogent smile. This is the important point: I felt the need to go after them because they had hinted to me that they were also interested in me. Your desire to pursue the fireman should be based on something of this nature; otherwise, you may be headed for trouble.

Reactions: Cuteasianguy12
Before you continue your search, you should consider whether or not he is interested in you. I have had remarkably similar experiences as you are having with the fireman but they have been with some policemen who have given me at least some idea that they were attracted to me--mostly in the form of a graze or cogent smile. This is the important point: I felt the need to go after them because they had hinted to me that they were also interested in me. Your desire to pursue the fireman should be based on something of this nature; otherwise, you may be headed for trouble.
At least I wanna be his friemd. Im kinda shy.