I think I have low testosterone

CUMBUM0345

Sexy Member
Media
Hi, I think I have symptoms of low testosterone. I have bipolar and am on medication for it but have been experiencing these symptoms for years before I found out. I've gained weight which is hard to shift, barely eating, low libido (can still get horny but very weak erections and sometimes not at all) I feel weak and fatigued and generally feel ''off''. Does this sound familiar to anyone experiencing this? I'm planning on ringing the doctor to get it checked out but am scared. I'm 20 :(

There are home test kit you can do to find out your T level. I also think diet can have an effects too.

Wow, you sound kind of young to have that problem. I inject testosterone weekly but I'm middle aged and get that prescribed from my doc.

You need to see a doc and get your levels checked.

If you've gained weight and out of shape, that will make you feel terrible too. Been there, done that. Get your exercise, diet and nutrition in check. Do both cardio and weight training. It will take some time, but once you get into shape you feel so much better about yourself. I know I do.

Reactions: JockFull
I can’t recommend weight lifting enough to combat low T. Get in the gym at least every other day, and go hard for about 45 minutes. You’ll feel better in a matter of weeks.

Nothing to be scared about. See your doctor. No one in this day and age needs to go along guessing what the issue might be. Yes, they can do a testosterone test. But going on TRT is something you do AFTER you've tried to correct the other issues such as weight, fitness levels, and medication interactions.

There are a few studies out considering the effects of TRT and bipolar syndrome which you will need to discuss with your doctor. Your pych doctor would perhaps have some info in addition to to your primary care doctor. Some men have an increased aggression. But for guys like me that suffered from Generalized Anxiety, the TRT reduced the episodes.