Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey! If you feel horny and are all alone jerking off don’t worry if you need someone else to help you I am down for it. I will blow your cock until you cum and if you want even let you fuck me. Just let me know ;) btw I’m 20 and small

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you would find joy in it how could I deprive you? Plus I stay hard and can be led through one orgasm after another to unparalleled numbers of consecutive loads which can only be described as superhuman and when you can go no longer i will remain massively hard and large in a state of priapism and with an uninterrupted stream of yet more jizz flowing from me like a faucet and this state will remain thus for another 4-5 hours without any further stimulation whatsoever and resulting in aggregate totals produced to soak through the mattress and drip from its underside throughout most of its area. You could simply lie with my massively throbbing cock in your throat while suckling like a baby on a fat tit until you are filled with my sacramental jizz to capacity from one end until the other until with nowhere else to go it bubbles and pools in your sinuses until it flows freely out your nostrils and tear ducts and every pore of your body leaks my joy juice for days afterwards…. I’m near Minneapolis btw. Come and summon me and this can be your reality

• Love
Reactions: Kandels

Kandels

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you would find joy in it how could I deprive you? Plus I stay hard and can be led through one orgasm after another to unparalleled numbers of consecutive loads which can only be described as superhuman and when you can go no longer i will remain massively hard and large in a state of priapism and with an uninterrupted stream of yet more jizz flowing from me like a faucet and this state will remain thus for another 4-5 hours without any further stimulation whatsoever and resulting in aggregate totals produced to soak through the mattress and drip from its underside throughout most of its area. You could simply lie with my massively throbbing cock in your throat while suckling like a baby on a fat tit until you are filled with my sacramental jizz to capacity from one end until the other until with nowhere else to go it bubbles and pools in your sinuses until it flows freely out your nostrils and tear ducts and every pore of your body leaks my joy juice for days afterwards…. I’m near Minneapolis btw. Come and summon me and this can be your reality
Damn that sounds really hot, if I ever go there I will remember this

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Home and that is true you got some really good vids I can cum to
More on another platform which must remain nameless but begins with the letters tel and ends like instagram for which I cam privately provide a link but what I actually meant was what’s stopping you from coming to Minneapolis now?