Photos & Videos Ian Jeffrey

Some have said the he's had work done on his face, I think the face picture here tends to support that
Eh I don't see it. He's always looked like a who from whoseville to me And his face looks exactly the same as his has throughout the years
 
They can hate how he looks as much as they want, but I still think he's sexy! Always a turn on when I see him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bruxelles
Really don't like his "bulked-up" look. IMO he looks worse and worse each time I see him these days. His face even looks different, went from sweet to thuggish. I know many if not most will disagree.
Thuggish? Curious, what exactly does that look like to you?
 
Thuggish? Curious, what exactly does that look like to you?
yeah glad it wasn't just me that saw that

the 2 pics of him smiling are so great wish he would do it more rather than his 'I just witnessed a double murder and I can't get the picture out of my head' smoulder that he normally does
 
Really don't like his "bulked-up" look. IMO he looks worse and worse each time I see him these days. His face even looks different, went from sweet to thuggish. I know many if not most will disagree.
What are you talking about?! He is still very sweet looking. I think he is the hottest he has ever been. Twinks that become daddies are somehow thugs to you??! Complete lunacy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: alexandersworld