Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi there,

I am just curious how many Ice hockey players or fans are here on LPSG! Also interested from which country.

For me it is the best sport ever and I am proud of my parents to let/push/try me play ice hockey since I was 5.

I am pretty sure that's all around ice hockey keep me healthy and in perfect condition.

Will be glad to discuss with players and fans!

Stay healthy and safe, support ice hockey ;) :emoji_hockey:

Sorry to forgot mention, I am a goalie!

Sure, skating is also very good! You escape from the Arizona's heat and move Your body and practice Your balance too. There is also study that cold and wet air close to ice helps to heal respiratory diseases and asthma.

Hope You are going to enjoy skating again!

Sweet. I imagine playing goal tender in hockey is like being a police officer. 99% of the time sheer boredom, followed by 1% sheer terror and mayhem.
I was a catcher when I played little league baseball as a youth. i'll never forget the look of disgust on my father's face when I brought home the equipment, lol.

Sweet. I imagine playing goal tender in hockey is like being a police officer. 99% of the time sheer boredom, followed by 1% sheer terror and mayhem.
I was a catcher when I played little league baseball as a youth. i'll never forget the look of disgust on my father's face when I brought home the equipment, lol.
Thank You for precise comment, yep You are right! Time when nothing happend very very fast switched to extra busy time......
Cool so we are colleagues! Hope the look of disgust was only for the awful smell not Your position.

Thank You for precise comment, yep You are right! Time when nothing happend very very fast switched to extra busy time......
Cool so we are colleagues! Hope the look of disgust was only for the awful smell not Your position.
Actually, baseball catcher equipment is far simpler than that of a hockey goal tender.
A face mask, chin protector, chest guard, mitt (glove) and shin guards are basic pieces. And because baseball is played in warmer weather we don't need to add clothing to stay warm. And yes, I've smelled some rather rank smelling goalie equipment. :confused:

Actually, baseball catcher equipment is far simpler than that of a hockey goal tender.
A face mask, chin protector, chest guard, mitt (glove) and shin guards are basic pieces. And because baseball is played in warmer weather we don't need to add clothing to stay warm. And yes, I've smelled some rather rank smelling goalie equipment. :confused:
OK thanks for explanation, I do not have any knowledge about baseball catcher equipment! As You play in warmer weather than You have to sweat more so I can imagine the smell of players cloth and equipment ;) Classic hockey/baseball stinky smell. I hope You take a shower after practice/match. For us it Is obligatory and mandatory thing. Locker room all over Europe and as I see also in USA are equipped with showers. So since we start played hockey at age of 5 we have showered all the times.

Reactions: BodyworksHBG