If you let a man service you….

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP, the very thought of this grosses me out. I can't state it any clearer. I don't want another guy sucking my dick, and neither does any other straight guy. That's reality. Any guy who says they would enjoy another man sucking their cock isn't straight.

Not the answer you wanted, huh? Sorry man. Hit up the ask a bisexual forum, I'm sure there are plenty of guys who will entertain your fantasies.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think this is asked from the Submissive to Alpha perspective. Some males get off on being submissive
AKA the professional C - Sucker. To the OP the closest I can relate would be once or twice a summer I have the guys over for a BBQ . I know they will be hungry and happy to spend an afternoon away from their wives and housework. As I am am the host and do most of the serving, I seldom get to sit down.

Long story short, when I look down an 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 happy guys, with their mouth full of my meat, I am proud and satisficed, especially if their mouths are greasy and messy . Then I know that not only am I happy but they are happy also

But my satisfaction from men enjoying my meat is watching them eat my BBQ meat from the grill
For those of you from other parts of the world. BBQ has nothing to do with BBC :cool:

1697976189625.png

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And now you hope for the 100% staight guys to tell you they had sex with a guy.

When that is the case:

• or they lie
  • or they are bisexual, and they are not out of the closet.
See post #7 from Iwanthead, didn't take long did it?

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have only been sucked off by two guys in my life. Once when I had just turned twenty and my very good friend came out to me and asked if he could practice giving blowjobs on me so he could impress his new boyfriend. So my girlfriend showed him what to do and he practiced on me.

When he was sucking on me and I looked down, my only thought is that I hope he does not drown on the load I am going to give him..... he nearly did drown. I am probably the wrong guy to try swallowing for the first time.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
‘EXCELLENT!’”
Another 90% "Straight" guy who keeps spamming this forum insisting that "Men suck cock better than women" bullshit!
No 90% Straight guy would persist with such crap.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, how do you know they don’t?
This thread is strictly for Straight men but as you keep insisting that you have your cock sucked by men you are Bi, not Straight, you keep spamming the Straight forums with the same answer and contribute nothing more.
You have an agenda to spout the same old crap whilst claiming you are Straight, any man that lets other men suck their cock is not Straight, you are Bi, you can start by being honest, then people might believe you.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ask x means that only x and the op can answer.
Glory hole is off topic the op question is even more ridiculous but I must recognize you people are great naming your inventions, sounds something appealing to Gowron.
I never ever heard about of a glory hole outside internet, it's obvious no woman is on the other side of a glory hole. No woman would be desperate enough to risk a decease from a random unknown and me neither.

D

deleted17703901

I don't want another guy sucking my dick, and neither does any other straight guy. That's reality. Any guy who says they would enjoy another man sucking their cock isn't straight.
I can't make it clearer.
On one side: Gays hate it when the conversion therapy subject comes up. But on the other side, they can not accept at all when a guy is straight. "In the end, every guy is at least bisexual, or even gay".

Reactions: Beaupeep

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OP, the very thought of this grosses me out. I can't state it any clearer. I don't want another guy sucking my dick, and neither does any other straight guy. That's reality. Any guy who says they would enjoy another man sucking their cock isn't straight.

Not the answer you wanted, huh? Sorry man. Hit up the ask a bisexual forum, I'm sure there are plenty of guys who will entertain your fantasies.
Your point is well taken, no offense meant.

Reactions: jig92