If You Show Me Yours

JChristianErotica

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All characters are 18+

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours".

It was the premise of every closeted gay teenagers greatest fantasy, and my best friend had just said it to me.

Brandon was barely a month older than I was, though he was taller by a few inches and arguably better looking. His sandy coloured hair was messy, but not unkempt, and only added to his youthful charm. Everyone loved him, he was the type of guy that girls swooned over, and even the older women in our town had a sweet spot for the cheeky youngster.

We were both eighteen, though I knew that Brandon was far more experienced in the sex department than I was. The two of us were virgins, but I knew that he'd recently gotten his first blowjob from a particularly attractive young lady in school.

The young man was straight, and there wasn't a question in my mind about it. For that reason, the sentence he'd just spoken made very little sense.

The two of us had skipped school, which wasn't a rare occurrence if I'm honest. Skipping school during the summer was a much more exciting act than doing so in the winter. Torrential rain and strong gusts of wind had left us with no choice but to seek shelter in one of the abandoned buildings hidden away from public view.

He sat opposite me, on the arm of a battered old chair as I hunkered in the corner, trying to light a fire with a wet candy wrapper and a broken lighter.

As horny teenagers so often did, our discussion had turned somewhat sexual and he'd just given me a detailed, step-by-step breakdown of the blowjob he'd gotten from Olivia Goldstein. My own six inch cock began to stir, but not because I found his description of her arousing in the slightest.

Brandon was completely unaware of my secret, as was everybody else who knew me. It was a small town, and I'd spent enough of my childhood and teenage years being bullied without adding another reason to the mix.

I wasn't sure how long I'd known, but it had been long enough that I'd already spent years trying to bury it, hide it and deny it. By eighteen however, I was old enough to realise that some part of me, if not all of me, was gay.

"So what do you think?" He asked, and though the derelict old room was rather dark, I could still make out his blazing blue eyes as they watched me.

"You're joking" I stated. It wasn't a question, I knew that there was no way that he was serious.

Brandon stood up from the chair and walked toward me. He had been a joker since I'd known him, which by now, was almost fifteen years. I grinned at him, waiting for him to laugh and return to his seat, but the closer he got, the more I realised that his face remained stoic.

My heart beat a little quicker as I watched him. He was lean, tall, tanned, handsome and everything I could ever desire in a boy, and the longer this went on, the more aroused I became.

He stopped a few feet away from me, and my mouth became dry. He would have to break at any second. He'd tease me for believing him, maybe even laugh about it with the rest of the group later on.

The beautiful young man shoved his thumb into the waistband of his bottoms and pulled the front down. As he did, my mouth fell open and my eyes widened.

A long, smooth pole of flesh bounced out and bobbed inches from my face. It was the most perfect cock I had ever seen. It was the only cock I'd ever seen in real life, and it was becoming harder as I stared at it in awe.

It must have been seven inches, with still another inch or more to go. The foreskin had slid halfway back across his pink glans, exposing his slit which looked invitingly delicious. His bottoms hugged his nuts, which made me have to use my imagination for them. Above, he had clearly shaved and only some bristles of stubble remained.

As quick as it had happened, Brandon covered himself up and burst into laughter. Was it a joke? If it was, I didn't really care. He'd shown me his dick, and the image would fuel my wanks for a year, if not forever.

I was glad to be crouched over. My own cock was now digging painfully into my school trousers, causing them to visibly tent. Brandon sat back down and I remained frozen in place, shocked and amazed.

"Now you show yours" he shrugged, and I hadn't banked on that part.

"No" I mumbled, mindlessly returning to the lighter and candy wrapper.

"Bro, don't be a pussy, I just showed you mine" he laughed.

My dick on a good day was inches short than his, and he hadn't even been fully erect. Not only that, but showing my best friend my dick at that exact moment would have revealed my secret. There was simply no way I could risk it.

"It's gay" I sighed, wishing that the world was a different place and being gay wasn't so difficult.

"I won't tell anyone if you don't" he said, and I could sense an air of seriousness in his voice.

I glanced back up at him, eyeing his cheeky smile, and considered changing my mind.

"Yours was hard" I said, trying to pave the way for my own erection.

"It gets harder" he replied, his grin widening.

My heart was now hammering in my chest. I wasn't sure exactly what Brandon's plan was, but I was beginning to enjoy it anyway.

"Fine" I shrugged, as though I wasn't one bit bothered by the situation.

I stood up, doing my best to keep my entire body from trembling with both nerves and excitement, and yanked down the front of my trousers. I felt my stiff cock spring out, and covered it a second later.

"Dude!" Brandon laughed, "I didn't even see it!"

"Well you shoulda' been looking!" I barked back, my cheeks turning red.

"Alright, alright" he nodded, and got back off the armrest.

He stepped toward me again, close enough that I could smell his deodorant. We stood inches apart, both of us looking rather awkward, until Brandon spoke again.

"At the same time" he nodded, and as shocked as I was that there would be a second round, I swallowed a lump in my throat and nodded too.

"Three, two, one".

Brandon pulled his trousers down to his knees, his boxer-briefs coming too, and once again his large, smooth cock sprung out and pointed directly at my crotch.

"Come on!" He growled, and with my eyes still wide and focused on him, I fumbled with my own trousers and lowered them nervously.

A silence fell as both of our cocks stuck out from our lean bodies. There was simply no comparison between the two. Brandon's was still only semi-erect, and dwarfed my stiff one by more than an inch.

Both of us stood straight, our trousers too far down our legs to hide ourselves. Brandon's eyes rested firmly on mine, and mine on his. It was the most erotic, most sensual, most amazing experience I had ever had.

"Why are you hard?" He asked me, but his tone wasn't accusatory, it was curious.

"I... I uh... I don't know" I lied, "why are you almost hard"

"I was thinking about Olivia sucking my dick" he smirked, and as he said the words, his pole twitched.

"Right" I nodded, and another silence fell as we continued to stare at each other's dicks.

"It is a bit gay isn't it?" He said awkwardly, and in order to save face, I nodded.

Despite our shared agreement, our pants remained down.

"Imagine what the other guys would think" he scoffed.

"Yeah"

"So"

"So" I replied.

"Will we... Should we stop?" He asked.

I swallowed a lump.

"No" I said.

"What will we do then?" Brandon asked, and his usual chirpy, mischievous tone was replaced by a serious one.

"I... I don't know".

"We could jerk off" he said, and my cock was the one to twitch now.

I nodded, grabbing my straining tool eagerly as he did the same.

I don't know at what point in our friendship that it became normal practice to jerk off in front of each other, and perhaps it wasn't normal at all, but as we both began to stroke, a feeling unlike anything I had ever experienced before began to flow through me.

I imagined all of the things I wanted to do with Brandon. All of the things I wanted Brandon to do to me. Everything remained silent other than the crackle of rain against the old broken roof and our breathing.

We didn't take our eyes off each other. I watched hungrily as Brandon's cock became fully erect, his helmet now wet and exposed as his hand worked his shaft. He watched me, my shorter but fatter prick leaking into the dusty concrete as I pumped.

The smell of teenage curiosity flowed around the room. The scent made me even hornier, but the idea of cumming and orgasming in front of my best friend felt wildly inappropriate. Perhaps Brandon felt the same, because the two of us continued wanking, inches from each other, for a considerable period of time.

I fought the urge to nut, but each sensual stroke took me further and further to the edge. My body was now slick with sweat as I attempted to prolong the inevitable. Brandon was gasping and moaning softly, it was a side to him that I had never seen before.

"Fuck" he moaned breathlessly, and it was the only word he spoke before I felt a warm splash across my hand, draining onto my own cock and becoming absorbed as I massaged it into my shaft.

Brandon's knees shook as he spilled more of his fresh seed onto me. He stood on his toes, as though he was trying to cover me in his juices, and as he drenched my cock and groin, it was my turn.

I moaned loudly, biting my fist as I squirted a rope of cum onto his drooling rod. More gushed out, pouring down his shaved pubic area and dripping from his body into his underwear beneath. The orgasm was violent and manic, and seemed to spread through every inch of my eighteen-year-old body.

By the time the both of us had finished, we were exhausted, confused and somewhat embarrassed.

Brandon pulled his trousers and underwear back up, and I followed suit. I could feel his cum against my softening tool, trapped in place by my boxer briefs.

"We can't tell anyone about this" he said, and judging by his facial expression, I could tell that my sperm was pooling in his underwear.

"No" I said, flicking a glob of his semen from my thumb, "nobody".

The two of us returned to where we'd been before. I wasn't sure if he was angry or if he regretted what had just happened, but even in my post-nut-clarity, it had been the best thing to ever happen to me.

"Maybe we should skip school again tomorrow" Brandon shrugged, pulling some fabric out of the old chair and keeping his eyes firmly on it.

"Yeah?" I asked, and despite the recent ordeal, I felt my cock stir again.

"Yeah" he nodded, still not looking at me, "I'm not gay though, you know that right?" He added with a tone of panic.

"Yeah" I smirked, "I know".

There was no point saying it back, he'd find out my secret soon enough.

Thanks for reading! If you enjoy my writing, why not check out my Patreon? I'm a full time erotic author and I post short stories and long running series almost every day of the week. Hundreds of stories are already available, and hundreds of people enjoy them daily. Check it out here!

Cock-a-Hoop

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
All characters are 18+

It was the premise of every closeted gay teenagers greatest fantasy, and my best friend had just said it to me.

Brandon was barely a month older than I was, though he was taller by a few inches and arguably better looking. His sandy coloured hair was messy, but not unkempt, and only added to his youthful charm. Everyone loved him, he was the type of guy that girls swooned over, and even the older women in our town had a sweet spot for the cheeky youngster.

We were both eighteen, though I knew that Brandon was far more experienced in the sex department than I was. The two of us were virgins, but I knew that he'd recently gotten his first blowjob from a particularly attractive young lady in school.

The young man was straight, and there wasn't a question in my mind about it. For that reason, the sentence he'd just spoken made very little sense.

The two of us had skipped school, which wasn't a rare occurrence if I'm honest. Skipping school during the summer was a much more exciting act than doing so in the winter. Torrential rain and strong gusts of wind had left us with no choice but to seek shelter in one of the abandoned buildings hidden away from public view.

He sat opposite me, on the arm of a battered old chair as I hunkered in the corner, trying to light a fire with a wet candy wrapper and a broken lighter.

As horny teenagers so often did, our discussion had turned somewhat sexual and he'd just given me a detailed, step-by-step breakdown of the blowjob he'd gotten from Olivia Goldstein. My own six inch cock began to stir, but not because I found his description of her arousing in the slightest.

Brandon was completely unaware of my secret, as was everybody else who knew me. It was a small town, and I'd spent enough of my childhood and teenage years being bullied without adding another reason to the mix.

I wasn't sure how long I'd known, but it had been long enough that I'd already spent years trying to bury it, hide it and deny it. By eighteen however, I was old enough to realise that some part of me, if not all of me, was gay.

"So what do you think?" He asked, and though the derelict old room was rather dark, I could still make out his blazing blue eyes as they watched me.

"You're joking" I stated. It wasn't a question, I knew that there was no way that he was serious.

Brandon stood up from the chair and walked toward me. He had been a joker since I'd known him, which by now, was almost fifteen years. I grinned at him, waiting for him to laugh and return to his seat, but the closer he got, the more I realised that his face remained stoic.

My heart beat a little quicker as I watched him. He was lean, tall, tanned, handsome and everything I could ever desire in a boy, and the longer this went on, the more aroused I became.

He stopped a few feet away from me, and my mouth became dry. He would have to break at any second. He'd tease me for believing him, maybe even laugh about it with the rest of the group later on.

The beautiful young man shoved his thumb into the waistband of his bottoms and pulled the front down. As he did, my mouth fell open and my eyes widened.

A long, smooth pole of flesh bounced out and bobbed inches from my face. It was the most perfect cock I had ever seen. It was the only cock I'd ever seen in real life, and it was becoming harder as I stared at it in awe.

It must have been seven inches, with still another inch or more to go. The foreskin had slid halfway back across his pink glans, exposing his slit which looked invitingly delicious. His bottoms hugged his nuts, which made me have to use my imagination for them. Above, he had clearly shaved and only some bristles of stubble remained.

As quick as it had happened, Brandon covered himself up and burst into laughter. Was it a joke? If it was, I didn't really care. He'd shown me his dick, and the image would fuel my wanks for a year, if not forever.

I was glad to be crouched over. My own cock was now digging painfully into my school trousers, causing them to visibly tent. Brandon sat back down and I remained frozen in place, shocked and amazed.

My dick on a good day was inches short than his, and he hadn't even been fully erect. Not only that, but showing my best friend my dick at that exact moment would have revealed my secret. There was simply no way I could risk it.

"It's gay" I sighed, wishing that the world was a different place and being gay wasn't so difficult.

"I won't tell anyone if you don't" he said, and I could sense an air of seriousness in his voice.

I glanced back up at him, eyeing his cheeky smile, and considered changing my mind.

My heart was now hammering in my chest. I wasn't sure exactly what Brandon's plan was, but I was beginning to enjoy it anyway.

I stood up, doing my best to keep my entire body from trembling with both nerves and excitement, and yanked down the front of my trousers. I felt my stiff cock spring out, and covered it a second later.

He stepped toward me again, close enough that I could smell his deodorant. We stood inches apart, both of us looking rather awkward, until Brandon spoke again.

"At the same time" he nodded, and as shocked as I was that there would be a second round, I swallowed a lump in my throat and nodded too.

"Three, two, one".

Brandon pulled his trousers down to his knees, his boxer-briefs coming too, and once again his large, smooth cock sprung out and pointed directly at my crotch.

"Come on!" He growled, and with my eyes still wide and focused on him, I fumbled with my own trousers and lowered them nervously.

A silence fell as both of our cocks stuck out from our lean bodies. There was simply no comparison between the two. Brandon's was still only semi-erect, and dwarfed my stiff one by more than an inch.

Both of us stood straight, our trousers too far down our legs to hide ourselves. Brandon's eyes rested firmly on mine, and mine on his. It was the most erotic, most sensual, most amazing experience I had ever had.

"Why are you hard?" He asked me, but his tone wasn't accusatory, it was curious.

"I was thinking about Olivia sucking my dick" he smirked, and as he said the words, his pole twitched.

"Right" I nodded, and another silence fell as we continued to stare at each other's dicks.

"It is a bit gay isn't it?" He said awkwardly, and in order to save face, I nodded.

"Yeah"

"So"

"So" I replied.

I swallowed a lump.

"No" I said.

"What will we do then?" Brandon asked, and his usual chirpy, mischievous tone was replaced by a serious one.

"I... I don't know".

I don't know at what point in our friendship that it became normal practice to jerk off in front of each other, and perhaps it wasn't normal at all, but as we both began to stroke, a feeling unlike anything I had ever experienced before began to flow through me.

I imagined all of the things I wanted to do with Brandon. All of the things I wanted Brandon to do to me. Everything remained silent other than the crackle of rain against the old broken roof and our breathing.

We didn't take our eyes off each other. I watched hungrily as Brandon's cock became fully erect, his helmet now wet and exposed as his hand worked his shaft. He watched me, my shorter but fatter prick leaking into the dusty concrete as I pumped.

The smell of teenage curiosity flowed around the room. The scent made me even hornier, but the idea of cumming and orgasming in front of my best friend felt wildly inappropriate. Perhaps Brandon felt the same, because the two of us continued wanking, inches from each other, for a considerable period of time.

I fought the urge to nut, but each sensual stroke took me further and further to the edge. My body was now slick with sweat as I attempted to prolong the inevitable. Brandon was gasping and moaning softly, it was a side to him that I had never seen before.

"Fuck" he moaned breathlessly, and it was the only word he spoke before I felt a warm splash across my hand, draining onto my own cock and becoming absorbed as I massaged it into my shaft.

Brandon's knees shook as he spilled more of his fresh seed onto me. He stood on his toes, as though he was trying to cover me in his juices, and as he drenched my cock and groin, it was my turn.

I moaned loudly, biting my fist as I squirted a rope of cum onto his drooling rod. More gushed out, pouring down his shaved pubic area and dripping from his body into his underwear beneath. The orgasm was violent and manic, and seemed to spread through every inch of my eighteen-year-old body.

By the time the both of us had finished, we were exhausted, confused and somewhat embarrassed.

Brandon pulled his trousers and underwear back up, and I followed suit. I could feel his cum against my softening tool, trapped in place by my boxer briefs.

"We can't tell anyone about this" he said, and judging by his facial expression, I could tell that my sperm was pooling in his underwear.

The two of us returned to where we'd been before. I wasn't sure if he was angry or if he regretted what had just happened, but even in my post-nut-clarity, it had been the best thing to ever happen to me.

"Maybe we should skip school again tomorrow" Brandon shrugged, pulling some fabric out of the old chair and keeping his eyes firmly on it.

"Yeah" he nodded, still not looking at me, "I'm not gay though, you know that right?" He added with a tone of panic.

Thanks for reading! If you enjoy my writing, why not check out my Patreon? I'm a full time erotic author and I post short stories and long running series almost every day of the week. Hundreds of stories are already available, and hundreds of people enjoy them daily. Check it out here!
:) :) :) Thanks for the assist ;)

MitchBashy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
All characters are 18+

"Three, two, one".

"Yeah"

"So"

"So" I replied.

I swallowed a lump.

"No" I said.

"I... I don't know".

Can you make a part 2

Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All characters are 18+

"Three, two, one".

"Yeah"

"So"

"So" I replied.

I swallowed a lump.

"No" I said.

"I... I don't know".

This is great and there’s still room to advance this forward. I can but hope but I’ve clicked “watch” just in case. Cheers @JChristianErotica

GoodDad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All characters are 18+

"Three, two, one".

"Yeah"

"So"

"So" I replied.

I swallowed a lump.

"No" I said.

"I... I don't know".

You are a gifted writer. I hope you will do a novel sometime.