Also just wanna add: Kevinasmr usually charges $25 for a custom video They're usually a good video length. If you want him to cum for you and show face, he'll do it for you. Want him in a certain position? Tell him. He'll do it.
i dont think he is going to do any of that (nude stuff) and especially with his face
 
Looks like MasterCoulASMR is doing some damage control on facebook. Hope this means nudes will leak soon. Someone here claimed to have him a while back, so I think it's fair to say he's been sending. Fingers crossed for another asmr dick.

Zia5tcn.png
 
Looks like MasterCoulASMR is doing some damage control on facebook. Hope this means nudes will leak soon. Someone here claimed to have him a while back, so I think it's fair to say he's been sending. Fingers crossed for another asmr dick.

Zia5tcn.png

lol his older videos he kept telegraphing that he was straight, which always felt super awkward.
but awkward is hot, so...heh
 
  • Like
Reactions: jimmyspecs
Looks like MasterCoulASMR is doing some damage control on facebook. Hope this means nudes will leak soon. Someone here claimed to have him a while back, so I think it's fair to say he's been sending. Fingers crossed for another asmr dick.

Zia5tcn.png
yes pleaseeee
 
I'm praying no one buys these, the crumbs that these men think gays will buy is so painful. Think about the image of the entire gay community before giving this man $20+ for pics in his sweatpants lmaooo
Here’s his big bulge to make you feel better. :emoji_kissing_heart:
 

Attachments

The almighty algorithm blessed me with this cutie pie today -- Mike Do Hong ASMR. He only has three videos (he also hasn't uploaded in a month, so who knows if he'll be consistent), but his first video has 19K views.
His camera quality is good, his audio is solid and he's so cute that I thought for sure he had to be an instagram model or something who turned to ASMR on the side, but he doesn't appear to be.
He does have a fitness instagram account with a whopping 3 posts and 6 followers, but he hasn't posted since January. He's 24. He's making the right moves so far, if he stays on it, I think he could take off.

View attachment 35532591
View attachment 35532601

Just wanted to update that Mike has uploaded two new videos in the past few days, so he just might be sticking with it. He's got 5 videos and has 2.3K subs already, so hopefully he'll keep uploading.
 
Does anyone remember the lyrical whispers? Deleted his channel ages ago is there anything on him?
I’ll never forget one time I was tryng to bait him and he was too nervous to show his d so he just showed me his vpl instead then blocked me lol