Yet somehow those lines a blurred & end up shutting a good thread down.
because people don't bother looking things up and end up posting shit that's below 18.
most youtubers have their age stated somewhere. on some type of fan wiki, or maybe an ig post for their bday. it's not that difficult unless the youtuber is purposefully hiding their age. and when age is established, if it's just turned 18, then you make sure you only post stuff that they posted themselves after that.
threads getting shut down because people post someone underage happen because those posters didn't bother doing research or didn't bother reading the rules

because people don't bother looking things up and end up posting shit that's below 18.
most youtubers have their age stated somewhere. on some type of fan wiki, or maybe an ig post for their bday. it's not that difficult unless the youtuber is purposefully hiding their age. and when age is established, if it's just turned 18, then you make sure you only post stuff that they posted themselves after that.
threads getting shut down because people post someone underage happen because those posters didn't bother doing research or didn't bother reading the rules
I agree with everything you said. People just don’t care or bother to do their homework... Hence why I mentioned the whole 21+ thing. It just seems easier to avoid in falling into that underage thing.

I agree with everything you said. People just don’t care or bother to do their homework... Hence why I mentioned the whole 21+ thing. It just seems easier to avoid in falling into that underage thing.

So, uh, how does one delete posts on here?

So, uh, how does one delete posts on here?
there's a time limit for deleting/editing posts. after that time has passed, the only way is to report your own post and in the reasoning explain your mistake

It's especially gross when people specify that they know the person is underage...yet still post their image on a site called Large Penis Support Group. I mean seriously.

Reactions: Peaches Creame
i have paid for josh's OF and am willing to share the content, but only for trade (as i shelled out the $50 for it). do NOT come to me with ricky -- he is a sad, pathetic human being and i have no interest in hearing anything about him, including whether or not you have his nudes.

i AM however highly interested in gunsy, kevinasmr, asmrgamer, cj, asmrnode, obviouslyasmr, or whispersoft. if you have any of these, please DM me. thank you.

i have paid for josh's OF and am willing to share the content, but only for trade (as i shelled out the $50 for it). do NOT come to me with ricky -- he is a sad, pathetic human being and i have no interest in hearing anything about him, including whether or not you have his nudes.

i AM however highly interested in gunsy, kevinasmr, asmrgamer, cj, asmrnode, obviouslyasmr, or whispersoft. if you have any of these, please DM me. thank you.
I have the vids that were shared of Asmr gamer?