Jake ASMR

vKIk8-XPq82hj8I8zOle7L7OiGRmR3jy9Xeqjlkui9ofVkYe0sS1qtoeTQ_jlIykIIjSHtzcBBNccA=s1600-nd-v1
more?
 
Not normally a fan of Joodeeboochoo ASMR, but this guy popped up in my recommends and I'm a sucker for sexy arms. Plus his mouth sounds vid is not bad at all. ;)

flex.jpg


To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Don’t think this has been posted before but ASMR scarecrow popped up in my recommended and I have been obsessed with his Moaning videos ever since.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Possibly. As I said, I got the photo from YouTube. So it's most definitely on public locations, like Twitter most definitely. Possibly Patreon or his private Instagram. He is promoting his scammed Onlyfans though.
he quit his job to be a full time youtuber, so he's gonna be promoting the hell out of it
 
Got a couple screenshots of theALFAasmr, also known as Renan.

ALFA hasn't submitted a video apparently since January, so his channel's a bit inactive. He used to have a couple of photos on his instagram, but unfortunately they were all deleted not too long ago. His content is slim to none in half-nudity, except for 2 videos where we get below his collar bone. I dunno what it is about him, but he feels warm and just so fine to me. Prolly because of me and my Brazilian (Latino in general) obsessions. But here y'all go, enjoy. (Sorry about me rambling on, y'all prolly hate that. "JUST GIVE US THE GOODS ALREADY! Lol)

TheALFAasmr_2.jpg

TheALFAasmr_1.jpg

TheALFAasmr_6.jpg

TheALFAasmr_10.jpg
 
Jake Asmr's and gf's refined style and elegance. They were here at a wedding party. :laughing::laughing: A pleasant farmboy and a scammer. But I still want to watch his genitalsView attachment 72993671
No matter how fully dressed with that smile he is, and that rough Czech body... He'll never have my money. EVER!
 
Jake Asmr's and gf's refined style and elegance. They were here at a wedding party. :laughing::laughing: A pleasant farmboy and a scammer. But I still want to watch his genitalsView attachment 72993671
"A pleasant farmboy and a scammer" I almost peed myself LMFAO
 
Got some more Ryan Rite photos, these coming from his thumbnails. Some of these were particularly edited because the thumbnails were either too dark or the editing enhanced them.

Something that I'm a tad bit embarrassed to admit is that... He has a VERY nice belly button. Shit, I have a huge belly button fetish, and one of the factors to my activation is his. The same goes for Oli Hamilton, he too has a very succulent looking belly button that I'd kill just to finger. Yeah, it may be weird, but that's what I'm into.

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 6.44.22 PM copy 4.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 6.58.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 6.57.15 PM.png

IMG_6687.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 11.00.31 PM.png
 
Is Ryan the one that couldn't stay hard? I think I remember watching a couple of his videos or am I mistaken?