i miss jerrysasmr
here, take one of these and call me in the morning. It won't let me embed it, but I can attach it, apparently. One of his face and body massage videos from before the purge, and not the one that has been re-uploaded since.
Asmr Relaxing Face & Body Massage.mp4
 
Yes by default it renews automatically. You have to opt out of the renew before the end of your month. You still get the content until the end of the period you paid for, but the creators can see who has renew on and sometimes send content only to the people with renew on, so there's an incentive to only turn it off shortly before it would renew. Jay doesn't do that though, so you're fine to turn it off.
how much did you pay for his PPV?
do you intend to renew your subscription?
 
care to elaborate? haven't seen that one yet
It's the first of his "Man On A..." series where he is has a conversation with the viewer in different time periods.

There's a twist at the end of this one
his character dies at the end of the video.
The conversation is supposed be boring but he reveals the twist right as you start to doze off.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: newship
WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT ACCENT COME FROM?! He's Southern, but he only has the slightest of accents in his spoken voice. As a singer myself, I know you're more likely to lose your speaking accent when you sing than gain an accent, unless you're actively trying to have one.
did yall know Cap Bailey was a country star
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Idealistic? Can you elaborate? I haven't watched anything from anybody in ages (some years even) except Maria, Olivia, Jay, and Fred.
personally for me (I hope my comment won't get reported for hurting y'all feelings) I think he's a control freak and he doesn't let himself shine naturally in front of the camera - I know, I know that he's in a character and playing a role in so-said location and period of time, but despite all these cinematography, there's nothing behind

and judging by some ASMRtists and their behaviour, he might not be a good person either, but that's just my intuition.
 
how much did you pay for his PPV?
do you intend to renew your subscription?
Couldn't tell you, looks like I can't check the price of something I already bought and I don't remember, but judging from the prices of the ones I haven't bought, it has to be between 5 and 10 bucks.

I'm not gonna continue my subscription right now, but I'll probably subscribe again in a few months to see all the new content.
 
personally for me (I hope my comment won't get reported for hurting y'all feelings) I think he's a control freak and he doesn't let himself shine naturally in front of the camera - I know, I know that he's in a character and playing a role in so-said location and period of time, but despite all these cinematography, there's nothing behind

and judging by some ASMRtists and their behaviour, he might not be a good person either, but that's just my intuition.
That’s a valid point, I will say I do love his characters but he has done where it’s just him making a sandwich and he seems just as charming. But then again it could be a facade
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoodOlDShoes
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

E o Adlipe postou o vídeo se arrumando para ir para o show do Jão.
eu já suspeitava que ele era gay mas n sabia que era passivo
 
ok that is just ridiculous, if that were me i'd just straight up ask him "what are we?"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View attachment 120209471
i would go "cut the cameras" and ask him for a second date already
 
McNaughtyAsmr is a pretty sexy dude. His recent video where he talks about his hygiene routine and what powder he uses to make his balls smell good got me wishing he's start an OF and do a shower jerk off vid. He won't because his friends and workmates know about his channel and he works for a prestigious law firm, but a man can dream.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dionysis11