dasien

Expert Member
Media
Atlantic City (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
consistent in what way? because dude rarely uploads, so you certainly ain't talking about that consistency
He has slowed down since his personal life has picked up, plus I think he was very embarrassed by the grey sweat pants incident :-D...but when he posts the content still follows the same quality as it did before

Reactions: zuma54

dogbone8

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Emircan gets way closer to Nebi than anyone else he massage
watch?v=OGk2Ds6Qnw4
I have chatted with Nebi extensively. And exchanged lots of photos. I can confirm he's a pussy hound. Not gay at all. And I will share some. Dm me because I can't post it on here or I'll be banned.

CuriousBlue1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I know what video
but do you know wich one it is?

IMG7772.png

From this video, you can see the title there, I won't post it here so he doesn't delete it, he gets some nice positions there and his ball slips sometimes (nothing much, but I think it's hot anyway).

Look for 12:08 and on

MisterJStar

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
There are especific ASMR artists that check lpsg constantly. The site as a whole won't get nuked, but it will start getting noticed in the ASMR-sphere and specific content will get deleted. So I would say is best to be more careful and share things like that through DMs. But at the end of the day everyone is welcome to do as they want lol.
Unlike this site, Kemono does not bend to the will of content owners asking for their name to be put on a "blacklist." Only thing a creator can do is stop posting on patreon because there isn't an archive site for OF/JFF.

erickmalefeet

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
View attachment 128069071
From this video, you can see the title there, I won't post it here so he doesn't delete it, he gets some nice positions there and his ball slips sometimes (nothing much, but I think it's hot anyway).

Look for 12:08 and on

Thanks!

This video is one of my favs. This guy is very handsy, you know what I mean
Also, used to have a few seconds showing a little of Massimo's butt, but I think he edited out (9:55)

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

NicociN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Kool calming went live today but the vod is not on his channel I wonder if he manually deleted it or if he just forgot to make it so it would instantly go on YouTube

Obsidian-toenails

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And? I don't see any of you wanking to fat guys...
Yeah, tell that to the chub chaser/bear/feeder-gainer communities.
YOU do not like fat guys, YOU do not speak for everybody on this planet, thank god.
And the post in question that you are defending is about some straggot calling a man “insecure” because his girlfriend (who he's in a long standing happy relationship with, something I’m sure you’ve never seen the sights of) had the audacity to gain some weight?
What lmao.
But congratulations on being as ignorant and stupid as a homophobic straight man who spends most of his time flirting with lego figures doing macrophilia content for gay men under the guise of “ASMR” on YouTube.

Obsidian-toenails

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly. It's giving "I'm not racist, I got black friends" kinda energy.
literally what are you talking about lmao???
It’s not giving that at all.
I love when ignorant idiots like you swear you catching people out when in turn you're just making yourself look even more stupid.
It’s validating to see the type of clowns that agree with idiotic comments like that of OP’s though.