This feels so disingenuous and like he's pinning the blame on his subscribers for not watching his content. Mentioning that the effort put in to each individual video isn't paying out in the views he expected. Completely glancing over the fact he achieved such big numbers in the first place because he aggressively marketed his videos/channel with ads. Something he even gloated about in a previous video. If you're not paying for the ad space anymore of course you're going to start dropping down to where you SHOULD be in viewership.

Attachments

This feels so disingenuous and like he's pinning the blame on his subscribers for not watching his content. Mentioning that the effort put in to each individual video isn't paying out in the views he expected. Completely glancing over the fact he achieved such big numbers in the first place because he aggressively marketed his videos/channel with ads. Something he even gloated about in a previous video. If you're not paying for the ad space anymore of course you're going to start dropping down to where you SHOULD be in viewership.
He's so irrelevant I genuinely dont know who he is

Ugh kenshi did it again! Another vid showing off the guns :heart_eyes: honestly though I do like hus longer vids like this were his kinda just whisper/low voice rambles. It's like your in the room with him. Anyway here is some stills from the vid. The last one is becuase he has really pretty eyes

Attachments

i'm glad i unsubbed from him months ago, something about him was too cocky. like you can keep your dayjob and do your dumb platypus sounds, but it got old too quickly and he just didn't have "enough time" for content lmao.

Nomad isn't even that great at ASMR it sucks that he is blaming fans for low views. There's a ton of great creators out there who actually deserve more views but seem cursed by the algorithm (looking at Grants ASMR), Nomad should be grateful for what he gets.