He kind of look like Jimmy Fallon. Its a subtle resemblance.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
If by subtle you mean non existent, sure
 
I need help. There used to be an asmr YouTuber who I watched who I thought was very hot. He is a German or Swedish idk specifically but something in one of those areas. He would often be shirtless in his videos and in sweatpants wearing glasses. He was muscly but still skinny. Kinda an upgraded twink but not a twunk I don’t think. He made videos of putting a mic or mics up to his abs and rubbed his abs and body with them. He woukd also do it with his legs and pants. I tried looking in my asmr playlist but he must of deleted his videos and channel idk. his username started with aesthetic but i can’t remember the rest. If anyone knows who this is or who it might be please message me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DreamerP
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I don't believe you ever not really just content he put out one video where he said he was leaving because it was religion. But that was it. Now he's trying to be honest with everyone he says he felt guilty yes, he sounds like he was sheltered his life. Let others listen to what he has to say let others here is ASMR if they want to let them make their own decisions. Everyone don't find what he did bad.
 
I don't believe you ever not really just content he put out one video where he said he was leaving because it was religion. But that was it. Now he's trying to be honest with everyone he says he felt guilty yes, he sounds like he was sheltered his life. Let others listen to what he has to say let others here is ASMR if they want to let them make their own decisions. Everyone don't find what he did bad.
MOVE. ON.
 
I don't believe you ever not really just content he put out one video where he said he was leaving because it was religion. But that was it. Now he's trying to be honest with everyone he says he felt guilty yes, he sounds like he was sheltered his life. Let others listen to what he has to say let others here is ASMR if they want to let them make their own decisions. Everyone don't find what he did bad.
Waaa, waaa, nobody cares anymore. He was the one who put himself in a corner. You can let him now that he would have to triple his baiting, if he still wants to have any following. Consistent shirtless content at minimum. If he's not interested, then he's not interested. There's plenty of fish in this pond. :relieved:
 
I need help. There used to be an asmr YouTuber who I watched who I thought was very hot. He is a German or Swedish idk specifically but something in one of those areas. He would often be shirtless in his videos and in sweatpants wearing glasses. He was muscly but still skinny. Kinda an upgraded twink but not a twunk I don’t think. He made videos of putting a mic or mics up to his abs and rubbed his abs and body with them. He woukd also do it with his legs and pants. I tried looking in my asmr playlist but he must of deleted his videos and channel idk. his username started with aesthetic but i can’t remember the rest. If anyone knows who this is or who it might be please message me.
aesthetictingels, does seem like his yt is gone. he was active on his of "aesthetictingelsasmr" yesterday


He left at some point???
his original account was banned
 
I don't believe you ever not really just content he put out one video where he said he was leaving because it was religion. But that was it. Now he's trying to be honest with everyone he says he felt guilty yes, he sounds like he was sheltered his life. Let others listen to what he has to say let others hear is ASMR if they want to let them make their own decisions. Everyone don't find what he did bad.
i get what ur saying. I think what bothered most people is that he assumed that his entire audience would be up for and interested in Christian / Mormon content. It’s highly presumptuous on multiple levels. Yes, he was likely guilted/shamed into changing his channel. He was probably liking all of the dirty messages and comments he was receiving and it occurred to him that he was doing something inherently sensual and ‘earthly’ with his time. He renounced it but he clearly also missed it. I think he broke a lot of ppls trust the first time, not sure who will go back to his channel tbqh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Trendyauto