This channel is my guilty pleasure...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I just realized this channel has onlyfans. Those guys dont just record for youtube and patreon but also for the onlyfans. Alas, its all PPV though.
 
^There's nothing explicit on their OF--it's just clothed fetish videos. But the guys they feature usually have a personal OF. Even then, most of their personal OF pages are not worth it.
 
^There's nothing explicit on their OF--it's just clothed fetish videos. But the guys they feature usually have a personal OF. Even then, most of their personal OF pages are not worth it.
Yea, I noticed some of the guys are pornstar like zack, sgt miles, chris damned, etc.

Shame that its not nudity though. But I have to admit, the kissing patreon channel was hot.
 
3288bfed8008707d23015552e5bed7ef3326ba08.gif
 
Anyone have a review of his OF?
Pretty good if you're into solo stuff. He updates pretty regularly and the videos are a decent length and no PPV. All of his vids are solo, either him masturbating or using a fleshlight and they do get repetitive after a while. He's leagues ahead of some of the other ASMRist's who dabble in onlyfans but I think for the price he charges he needs to start doing some collabs.