LeBronTheGOAT
Superior Member
That makes me believe he could be genuinely oblivious in case of these grey sweatpants. Dude seriously doesn't know what he's doing lolBooo, he shaved.![]()
That makes me believe he could be genuinely oblivious in case of these grey sweatpants. Dude seriously doesn't know what he's doing lolBooo, he shaved.![]()
I remember watching him years ago and then forgot about him. Glad to see he's still making vids!collectnplay![]()
Here you go, king! One of his most interesting videos and a picture. He is indeed hot but the content is not really worth it in my opinion. He's usually not really sure about what he's doing and you can usually tell by the videos. Not all videos are sexually explicit and they range from 4 to 6 minutes in duration. In the sexually explicit ones, he usually doesn't cum, I really think he's not really into this stuff. Posts usually once a week and maybe twice if you're lucky. Might post a picture instead of a video for the week (just like he did last week). It would all be fine for 10 bucks but he charges around 30 for this lukewarm mess. He is also constantly complaining about not having a lot of time or not usually being motivated enough to do stuff.anything on Vitão ASMR??? he recently started a privacy his @ is VitaolopesX
he's super hot I need to see this so bad
i didn't even know he had a gaming channelIdk about this questions video, but I know on his gaming channel he reacted to one of those "guys rank themselves by dick size" videos, and he said in the lineup he would be second place. Second place in the video was 7.0", and first was 8.0". So he's hung.
I generally agree with this - he knew he just got overwhelmed after - he was in his weird no fap phase too I think thats the main reason he got so upset about itOh bs Obviously ASMR spent hours recording, editing and post processing to have his huge Dutch bulge on camera in a 20 mins video. We all saw that and so did he. And people in the replies be like "oohhh sorry for making you uncomfortable" as if there's an innocent, oblivious way to flaunt your cock left and right and not notice in editing.
It seems that he stopped making videos, I was looking for his OF account but I couldn't find it.Does anyone have anything on Pasc Storrer ASMR? I know he had/has an OnlyFans and also uploaded 2 hot videos of him massaging his own feet
YOU ARE A SAINT thank you so so muchHere you go, king! One of his most interesting videos and a picture. He is indeed hot but the content is not really worth it in my opinion. He's usually not really sure about what he's doing and you can usually tell by the videos. Not all videos are sexually explicit and they range from 4 to 6 minutes in duration. In the sexually explicit ones, he usually doesn't cum, I really think he's not really into this stuff. Posts usually once a week and maybe twice if you're lucky. Might post a picture instead of a video for the week (just like he did last week). It would all be fine for 10 bucks but he charges around 30 for this lukewarm mess. He is also constantly complaining about not having a lot of time or not usually being motivated enough to do stuff.
I'll give it a 4/10: hot guy, not baiting or anything, but he really doesn't have any experience with this type of content and it shows. Needs a bit more experience and maybe even tips and inspiration from other content creators. You should check it out only when the subs go on sale.
I love him, any photos of him?
Thanks God!
It's likely his old videos will get reuploaded by some people eventually
Well he did say he was quitting a week ago because of comments sooo…
I thought he was good but he won’t be missed haha oops
I get that his personality is arrogant but he was still hot af imoThanks God!
that faceNow what do we have here...?
Here you go, king! One of his most interesting videos and a picture. He is indeed hot but the content is not really worth it in my opinion. He's usually not really sure about what he's doing and you can usually tell by the videos. Not all videos are sexually explicit and they range from 4 to 6 minutes in duration. In the sexually explicit ones, he usually doesn't cum, I really think he's not really into this stuff. Posts usually once a week and maybe twice if you're lucky. Might post a picture instead of a video for the week (just like he did last week). It would all be fine for 10 bucks but he charges around 30 for this lukewarm mess. He is also constantly complaining about not having a lot of time or not usually being motivated enough to do stuff.
I'll give it a 4/10: hot guy, not baiting or anything, but he really doesn't have any experience with this type of content and it shows. Needs a bit more experience and maybe even tips and inspiration from other content creators. You should check it out only when the subs go on sale.
it's linked in his youtube bioi don't think luuk really had an issue with the bulge. he had an issue because people in the comments kept talking about it, and so he got uncomfortable. i don't think just for the sexualization, but with the idea that he might be accidentally exposing himself on camera. i think that was his problem. but yeah, i also don't think he really thought much about it. he probably did see the bulge when editing but it was more like a thing on the background, not something he was focused on because it wasn't attention grabbing for him. then the girls and the gays started pointing it out, and that's when he got uncomfortable.
i didn't even know he had a gaming channel
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.