- Hix,
im thankful for these panderers, but do some of them know what ASMR is about?
hint: if you're talking too fucking loudly i dont care if you have 4 pectorals and an ass of gold, YOU ARE A FLOP!
You can turn it down
im thankful for these panderers, but do some of them know what ASMR is about?
hint: if you're talking too fucking loudly i dont care if you have 4 pectorals and an ass of gold, YOU ARE A FLOP!
Please send them my way too. I’d greatly appreciate it!Please dm me if you have any Torch ASMR videos! I can’t find any
insufferable gayim thankful for these panderers, but do some of them know what ASMR is about?
hint: if you're talking too fucking loudly i dont care if you have 4 pectorals and an ass of gold, YOU ARE A FLOP!
A lot of the guys have these random moments where their voice spikes up in volume. The inconsiste cy is pretty annoying and actually makes me anxious.i like when they're louder, i have reduced hearing and tinnitus from listening to loud music as a teen. i can turn the volume down if it's too loud, but i remember on my old computer with my old set up watching michael del rays asmr videos and he was so quiet i couldn't hear a single word even at max volume
but i suspect the person might mean people aren't talking softly etc
same!Please send them my way too. I’d greatly appreciate it!
he's very hot, love that chestAnything on Psychic Crab ASMR?
damn he got real comfortable being rather naked very quicklyFound this photo on woah ASMR’s twitter page, his arms are so nice!
He is so fine but I highly doubt something leaks everFarewellDeerASMR. Dude got some really nice arms!
View attachment 153180541View attachment 153181171View attachment 153181351View attachment 153181591View attachment 153181601
insufferable gay
Has anyone subscribed to his OF?If I’m not mistaken…I think he’s wearing a singlet. King
I have. He started off slow in terms of what he showed, but now he shows it all and his last live stream was crazy. Blew his load and everything for us all watching. One thing he does better than others I’ve notice is he posts pretty much daily. Id say worth itHas anyone subscribed to his OF?
Tell me this wasn't a planned layout...especially with that look on his face...lol
View attachment 153216661planned
Is the livestream saved on there?I have. He started off slow in terms of what he showed, but now he shows it all and his last live stream was crazy. Blew his load and everything for us all watching. One thing he does better than others I’ve notice is he posts pretty much daily. Id say worth it
It’s not on his timeline if you’re asking that - I know he sent it in DM’s if you wanted to purchase it. I did, it was $12 but it’s nearly 1.5 hours and the ending was spectacularIs the livestream saved on there?
Ah okay! Thank you, hoping to sub tomorrow and get that in the dms if possibleIt’s not on his timeline if you’re asking that - I know he sent it in DM’s if you wanted to purchase it. I did, it was $12 but it’s nearly 1.5 hours and the ending was spectacular![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.