He's cute but he seems rather boring and conservative. He's been shirtless in a few videos, so that's better than nothing
The "unassuming and adorable boy next door" vibe would get ruined on OnlyFans etc.

I don't think I would even want to see it, if he did! I've seen him grow up on YouTube, feels weird man :emoji_skull:
 
The "unassuming and adorable boy next door" vibe would get ruined on OnlyFans etc.

I don't think I would even want to see it, if he did! I've seen him grow up on YouTube, feels weird man :emoji_skull:
He's about 5 years older than he looks, so it's never been weird. My only issue is that he looks a bit too much like his grandmother (ever since seeing the video they did together) so that's a mild turn-off with him giving me old lady vibes 😆
 
  • Haha
Reactions: BigBoyBill
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
ok, but can we talk about JhnASMR? His brother is straight we know, but.. what about him? I hope 🤞 gay 🤞 gay 🤞gay 🤞gay 🤞gay 🤞

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
ok, but can we talk about JhnASMR? His brother is straight we know, but.. what about him? I hope 🤞 gay 🤞 gay 🤞gay 🤞gay 🤞gay 🤞

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
he has a gf. she's been mentioned in videos john did with jake, and jake also did a video with his whole family and their respective girlfriends are in it
 
OliverWhispersASMR is on the Do Not Post list so you won't get anything on the site. Sorry pal
True but it's quite a tragedy that such a list exists. Oliver's explicit pics are some of the best. Did he ever share cum pics? I don't recall seeing that
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I looooove NaytAnxi (last video on this post). I wish he uploaded more, but it's almost kind of nice that he doesn't, because it feels like such a delightful surprise to see a new video from him. He doesn't post anything thirsty or explicitly sexy, but he is the best of the best to me when it comes to actual ASMR, tingles, and relaxing voices.
 
  • Like
Reactions: scudbucket
He doesn't post anything thirsty or explicitly sexy, but he is the best of the best to me when it comes to actual ASMR, tingles, and relaxing voices.
his instagram is a bit more adult, though it'll probably not be enough to slake the desire. there is one pic in particular
 
Anyone have anything on sleepyboyasmr? I know he just did a Christian video on a new channel, but he gives me a lot of gay vibes and made sure not to use pronouns when talking about his ex.
 
  • Like
Reactions: roy3847
Anyone have anything on sleepyboyasmr? I know he just did a Christian video on a new channel, but he gives me a lot of gay vibes and made sure not to use pronouns when talking about his ex.
Lots of his nude vids and pics have been shared from his OF. The recent Christian thing is a bit confusing but I'm just ignoring it. Note, Noah's channel is called "Sleepboy"... whereas "Sleepyboy" is the name of the unrelated escort site.
 
Takeover ASMR (Tyler Oleksuik) apparently has a new 2nd channel - seems like a bit of a dumb grift to me, so I'll just stick to enjoying his shirtless ASMR vids🤤
Fussymoney

Takeover ASMR (Tyler Oleksuik) apparently has a new 2nd channel - seems like a bit of a dumb grift to me, so I'll just stick to enjoying his shirtless ASMR vids🤤
Fussymoney
View attachment 158780101View attachment 158780181View attachment 158780171View attachment 158780191View attachment 158780161View attachment 158780151View attachment 158780131View attachment 158780121
This guy look so snooty to me. His videos on this channel looks dumb. Idk why but I don't like him at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maxall