Yeah, CeraV moisturizer is the only thing I use from them, I haven't tried their cleansers or exfoliators or anything. I found the others like Nivea don't really absorb into my skin as well as CeraV does. With Nivea (and others), I would apply it, and like an hour or two later, still feel sticky from it. CeraV absorbs well and my skin feels smooth and nice. The biggest thing I found is that it works really good for clearing surface scars from acne or sun spots during the summer. I get these blotchy dry patches during the hotter seasons that will darken if not treated, and CeraV was the only one that got rid of them and has prevented more.

Again, this is just me, might not work the same for others, but I definitely recommend trying it at least.
I swear by CeraVe. I get the two pack of moisturizers for cheap from Costco.
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think he's hooked, thank god!!!
I think he's gotten more views in a week of daily posts of ASMR than a month or even year otherwise. But I HATE mouth sounds and love his soft voice. Wish he'd stop with the spit/saliva sounds and clicks and such and just talk in a soft voice because there's a masculine rumble to his soft spoken that gives ALL the tingles. LOL. I have been falling asleep to his vids--and with no ads!!--for a few nights but getting the volume and such right is an issue. When I try to watch my old faves Olivia, Maria, etc I'm getting ads at full volume every 9 mins or so and I know YT wants me to buy the premium but I don't want to be bullied into another plan. They do it on purpose. Also found out YT is tracking EVERY thing I do on my phone. In my privacy on YT it showed they knew everytime I used my bank app, Rx app, etc. Assholes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: btj1
So Jake has done a video saying he's giving up asmr due to the sexual direction that was never intended. But then puts an ad up for patreon.
no. he said he wanted to quit it in the past because when he was at his peak he was getting tons of views from showing off his body, but that's "not the real him", and he was getting lots of weird requests from people, and so when he stopped doing that and "being himself" he lost lots of patrons and his views dropped and it affected him mentally and made him consider quitting and get a regular job. but he decided to not quit and instead just keep "being himself", even if it means less views and less patrons, because what he wants is to help people.
the thing that irked was that, if he doesn't wanna be sexualized and be asked weird requests and wants to be himself, then why does he still have an onlyfans?