And if my memory is correct, he admitted to it not being him.Dude I've seen the videos. You can tell it's not even his room. People here discussed it years ago and someone found the guy he stole that content from
And if my memory is correct, he admitted to it not being him.Dude I've seen the videos. You can tell it's not even his room. People here discussed it years ago and someone found the guy he stole that content from
He's grown on me... I bet he gives good cuddlesSadly I think he's just going to tease us forever and never give us anything good...![]()
He did show it completely in his recent video where he jerk off and cum, sadly its behind PPVIt's sad that he doesn't intend to show it completely![]()
He's so cute...Anything on slothASMR?
Nono, he was from the US, I think he went by KAI asmr or smth I don't rememberIs he Italian? because if it is, I think I know who it is
I came like that's no tomorrow watching his jerk off video but I didn't save it and now it just disappeared. He shoots a nice load of milk. Drives me crazy, I wish I can see this video again.I wish he'd kept up with his IG. His body is beautiful.
yes it is common knowledgeSadly I think he's just going to tease us forever and never give us anything good...![]()
Fuck I'm dying for him to start an OFPut it in my mouth
He's such a cutie.Hoping we see more of Bluish
View attachment 168063081View attachment 168063091View attachment 168063111View attachment 168063141
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.