21stCenturySchizoidMan
Sexy Member
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2019
- Posts
- 31
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 37
- Points
- 53
- Location
- United States
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
lmao someone please post the josh dildo vid
Why not watch the video and you tell us...?Anyone know what this is about?View attachment 14924321
I did and all I got from it was that he was sending sexual stuff to this girl. And she exposed him.Why not watch the video and you tell us...?
Exactly, why was she recording the conversations between them and probably if he wasn't youtuber she wouldn't have exposed anything and also you can't blame him for being horny I guessBecause she knew what she was doing she knew that if she played into it then exposed him she would get the attention
Kinda his nudes were because he was apparently underage in them, his public posts are fine I thinkIsn’t PJ Dreams blacklisted on these threads? So you can’t post anything of him otherwise it’ll get taken down and you’ll get a strike on your account
Kinda his nudes were because he was apparently underage in them, his public posts are fine I think
but he wasn’t though i remember he said in like multiple deleted QandAs how old he was and said when he was and he was 19 when he made his youtube channelKinda his nudes were because he was apparently underage in them, his public posts are fine I think
Was just answering a question, I don’t know if it’s true or notbut he wasn’t though i remember he said in like multiple deleted QandAs how old he was and said when he was and he was 19 when he made his youtube channel
I never seen a cum vid. I believe that’s just a rumor...Does someone have Dennisasmr’s nudes? Or a video of PJ cumming... if yes pm me pls
Why are men like this? Why do all men value women so little? They’re not out to get us.Because she knew what she was doing she knew that if she played into it then exposed him she would get the attention
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.