peachykeen31
Legendary Member
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2018
- Posts
- 95
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 1,893
- Points
- 538
- Location
- Hawaii (United States)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Where can I find that filter?Someone should bait him tbh, he seems hella horny and you’d just have to make him feel like your 100% consenting to it to make him feel more comfortable to send pics. Plus there’s a a new filter on snapchat that lets u put pictures from your gallery and send them as a snap. an easier way to bait ppl. Taada lmao.
There already is one, but its just full of people trying to get his underage nudes and pretending they just want the ones that were taken when he was over 18how about you all start a separate dennis thread, I am sick to death of hearing about him!!!
Been a long time fan of Asmr Gamer, these pics are KILLER!...THANK YOU for posting theseThe Asmr Gamer
I don’t think I do remember him.Do you guys remember Robs ASMR?
My friend just told me she's talking to him.
Don’t you that to bait people most guys aren’t stupid on snap and know that your using a filter cuz it shows them that the person is using a filter when you send itWhere can I find that filter?
To bait? Who said anything about baiting. I just asked where to find that since it couldn't find it. Seems interesting so I wanted to check it out.Don’t you that to bait people most guys aren’t stupid on snap and know that your using a filter cuz it shows them that the person is using a filter when you send it
Would love to see stuff from him!Do you guys remember Robs ASMR?
My friend just told me she's talking to him.
Jeff the Killer ASMR just uploaded another shirtless video with better lighting. His body is so damn sexy. Might not want to watch it if you have sensitive skin lol.Just discovered a weird but hot ASMR channel where the guy dresses up in a "Jeff the Killer" costume. He doesn't show face but has a pretty sexy body.
![]()
![]()
I follow him on Instagram and his channel got taken down due his Harry Potter videos being struck for copyright.... he made a new channel “Frequent ASMR”Has anyone heard from Andrew, the Whispering Gamer or was it Gaming Whisper?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.