Diego Dias
Sexy Member
- Joined
- Apr 23, 2016
- Posts
- 10
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 51
- Points
- 98
- Location
- São Paulo, Brazil
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Thank youI follow him on Instagram and his channel got taken down due his Harry Potter videos being struck for copyright.... he made a new channel “Frequent ASMR”
Speaking of Andrew, I saved these 2 years ago. For pit lovers mostly.Thank you
I love it all. He used to put me too sleep in min.Speaking of Andrew, I saved these 2 years ago. For pit lovers mostly.
Yup. I hate that I just saved one of his patreon videos. Kinda miss him but wasn't really that hard to see him acting a bit like a dick around the internet with his non-asmr related accounts. He changed his YouTube account name a while ago so he's probably alive.Does anyone remember ASMR Teen Boy/James ASMR?
Does anyone remember ASMR Teen Boy/James ASMR? He was a cute 18yo creator from around 2018 but deleted his channel one day out of nowhere. He wasn't afraid to get a little risqué by uploading shirtless vids to his Patreon and once uploaded a mildly sexualised role-play that I don't think he meant to and then quickly deleted it. I'm curious if anyone has anything from him? You can still find some of his regular videos on google if you search.
yes I think he's done it in a few of his pay to unlock videos. Maybe he'll do it more if you ask him? not sureWho all subscribes to "Dreamin Steven" on OF? I subscribed for this month and he is very adorable. But I don't think he can retract his foreskin. Has he ever done it in previous "pay to unlock" content?
I thought I was the only one that remembered him lolDoes anyone remember ASMR Teen Boy/James ASMR? He was a cute 18yo creator from around 2018 but deleted his channel one day out of nowhere. He wasn't afraid to get a little risqué by uploading shirtless vids to his Patreon and once uploaded a mildly sexualised role-play that I don't think he meant to and then quickly deleted it. I'm curious if anyone has anything from him? You can still find some of his regular videos on google if you search.
I wish! do any of you lads tried to get something from him? anyone asked if he's gay or straight?Easy just posted his nudes on Instagram.
His famous birthdays says 1999 but multiple other sites (infofamouspeople, datingcelebs, celeborn) all say 1995. Not sure if he's started lying about his age the same way he's tried photoshopping out his mole in the past to avoid the pics being shared, but I believe 1995. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯I feel the need to say that the nudes of -you know who- are not and never were of him underage. It was stated in another thread that the phone you could see him using was the Motorola Moto G4 which released in May of 2016 which would make him at least 20. 21 depending on his birthday. He was born 1995 but IDK the exact day. The pics were baited and he only started his channel three years ago so no one would have known of him or cared to bait pics from him before that. So there you go, both physical and logical evidence. He is not underage in said photos so y'all can chill.
Also found 1995 on an alternate famous birthdays profile (looks like famous birthdays but the URL is famousstarbirthdays) as well as sites called alphalife and agecalculator. Okay, I will stop spamming now.His famous birthdays says 1999 but multiple other sites (infofamouspeople, datingcelebs, celeborn) all say 1995. Not sure if he's started lying about his age the same way he's tried photoshopping out his mole in the past to avoid the pics being shared, but I believe 1995. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.