CVP0321
Experimental Member
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2018
- Posts
- 1
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 4
- Points
- 38
- Location
- Ferrol (Galicia, Spain)
- Sexuality
- 50% Straight, 50% Gay
- Gender
- Male
do you guys have anything on jeff the killer asmr? he’s so hot (and has a knife kink btw)
I never picked up on that, but on his twitch he made out with a glass bottle and honestly it was pretty hot hahaAny on this guy? From the few tidbits I gathered from his interactions w people he might be a furry... but I might be wrong
He’s got a nice body!I never picked up on that, but on his twitch he made out with a glass bottle and honestly it was pretty hot haha
He said no but who knows the amount of wolf emoji he and his friends use kinda unnerves meI never picked up on that, but on his twitch he made out with a glass bottle and honestly it was pretty hot haha
View attachment 15963921 View attachment 15963931 Sufficient Whisper at the beach
He’s hot, but he’s a weird god bro doucheHe's cute, and got a great body; but I just can't get into his personality! :-(
Yessss exactly! I'm the same lol, can't be dealing with it!He’s hot, but he’s a weird god bro douche
Can’t even watch his asmr vids lol
His stuff ain’t special. He just keeps posting jerking videos on a SQUEAKY ASS bed. Bland and quiet. No dirty talking nothingSomebody have the long version of the video on his onlyfans? It makes me so horny....
Am I missing something? Ive watched like 10 videos and havent noticed anything bro vibesHe’s hot, but he’s a weird god bro douche
Can’t even watch his asmr vids lol
Can you post here or send to me everything that you have about him i wanna laugh tho.His stuff ain’t special. He just keeps posting jerking videos on a SQUEAKY ASS bed. Bland and quiet. No dirty talking nothing*yawn* and at that price. No wayyyyyy!!!! My sub is about to expire in 2 days and I know I won’t be missing much. Even his “fingering” video. He didn’t finger he just rubbed his finger around his hole
As far as asmr goes, not a fan of his whisper voice, pretty damn hot tho.discovered this gorgeous lad some time ago
doubt there's any material on him floating around though
send me thisChristmas CAME early!!Mr. Pudding aka Salem stroking one out.
Whatever. One a month? If it was me I’d do 31 every month - even during leap year. Especially at that price! Who doesn’t like money?!?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.