I can’t not see the leaks but also wonder what these guys must be thinking.

Do they get hit on by pornstars in daily life?

makes an ASMR channel: wow of course I’ll sext with all of these real pornstars that think I’m hot af, here is my dick, ma’am. Yes I’ll include my face damn you’re so hot for me.

Like huh...?:emoji_worried:
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted1314634
I can’t not see the leaks but also wonder what these guys must be thinking.

Do they get hit on by pornstars in daily life?

makes an ASMR channel: wow of course I’ll sext with all of these real pornstars that think I’m hot af, here is my dick, ma’am. Yes I’ll include my face damn you’re so hot for me.

Like huh...?:emoji_worried:

Let's face it. Most ASMR content creators are horny dirty perverts. It must be all the kissing, ear nibbling, and role play videos. ;)
 
I can’t not see the leaks but also wonder what these guys must be thinking.

Do they get hit on by pornstars in daily life?

makes an ASMR channel: wow of course I’ll sext with all of these real pornstars that think I’m hot af, here is my dick, ma’am. Yes I’ll include my face damn you’re so hot for me.

Like huh...?:emoji_worried:

No tea no shade but horny straight men are the most stupid creatures on earth. All awareness goes out the window the minute they get a hint of a whiff of a tit.

Also who the fuck is Dennis???
 
No tea no shade but horny straight men are the most stupid creatures on earth. All awareness goes out the window the minute they get a hint of a whiff of a tit.

Also who the fuck is Dennis???
ok but let's be real, that applies to men in general, not just straight men. gay dudes get just as easily tricked with sex.
and especially during a pandemic when everyone's horny and lots aren't getting any.
and also keegan(lovely asmr) claims to still be a virgin, so that probably makes him even more horned up than a lot of guys, everything's still pent up
 
  • Like
Reactions: giantdoseofbs
ok but let's be real, that applies to men in general, not just straight men. gay dudes get just as easily tricked with sex.
and especially during a pandemic when everyone's horny and lots aren't getting any.
and also keegan(lovely asmr) claims to still be a virgin, so that probably makes him even more horned up than a lot of guys, everything's still pent up
you honestly believe anything he says? his parents moderated his channel until he turned 18 and even after him turning 18, they still watch it. he's not going to admit to anything honestly with his family being a part of his audience
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mr Sassypants
you honestly believe anything he says? his parents moderated his channel until he turned 18 and even after him turning 18, they still watch it. he's not going to admit to anything honestly with his family being a part of his audience
true. but i find it a bit odd for his parents to have an issue with him, an adult, having sex. unless they're super religious and think sex shouldn't happen before marriage. parents usually have less of an issue with sons being sexually active than with daughters.
i'm european and grew up with fairly liberal parents, i remember since i was in my early teens, the only thing my parents ever said about sex was they never wanted some girl knocking on our door saying i got her pregnant(it was hard to keep a straight face whenever they said that). with my female friends, their parents were super protective and rarely let their daughters be with their respective boyfriends too late, and while the boyfriends would literally bring them to their place to have sex, the girls never brought the boyfriends home. pretty sure i was the only boy they were allowed to bring home because i'm gay and they knew that, so they saw it as safe.
so unless he was raised with sex being very taboo and that it should only happen after marriage, i doubt his parents would have an issue with him not being a virgin, as long as he was safe
 
The wrestler that does the heartbeat videos? It might help if you told everyone what name he uses since I doubt he's using the name he wrestles under.
He literally said it’s under the same name in the about section of his YouTube channel If you looked it up and he’s been replying to many comments the onlyfans link.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bs94
Does anyone here speak Ukranian? Is there anything on Yarik out there? (I have no idea how old he is)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
He is Russian-speaking and he is 16, so...
 
He literally said it’s under the same name in the about section of his YouTube channel If you looked it up and he’s been replying to many comments the onlyfans link.

Well it literally doesn't exist. The guy only posts sporadically (his last post was three months ago) and - while I like his whisper vids - the heartbeat/stomach videos do nothing for me, so I'm not exactly going out of my way to check out his channel, much less his About page.
Nothing comes up when you do a search for "Jimbo ASMR OnlyFans' except his About page - and that wasn't happening yesterday. So he either hasn't actually launched an Only Fans yet or it's not under the same name.
You're on here asking for freebies (most OnlyFans aren't over $20.00 and that's being liberal with the price-tag) for someone whose name you can even bother to write correctly or in the right order (you have to go out of your way to write Jimbo ASMR as "ASMR J1mb0") and then get huffy when someone asks your for more specific details about your confusing post.