Ilya Mironov | Илья Миронов

I sent him usd25 usd as you can see he says he got usd0.62 and after getting my money he’s gone no more word from him. As you can see, I translated everything into Russian for him.

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH HIM HES NOT HONEST - I don’t care about the money, I just don’t like dishonesty

Attachments

I sent him usd25 usd as you can see he says he got usd0.62 and after getting my money he’s gone no more word from him. As you can see, I translated everything into Russian for him.

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH HIM HES NOT HONEST - I don’t care about the money, I just don’t like dishonesty
I guess it's problematic for international customers right now to buy anything because his PayPal and Paysend accounts got frozen for unknown reasons. Tiktok is not a good idea for that because they have a commission of like 80%..
I personally never had issues with him. He was always very honest. It's due to these unfortunate circumstances that he can't really sell anything to anyone from Western countries right now.

Reactions: ZachBohmerOneLove
I spoke with him today but he can't sell his content due to current war situation. Only donations on tiktok but unfortunately Tik Tok takes a lot of those money.
Anyone has some content?

Doubt he's homophobic when he sent a lots of pics for gays
How does he know guys are gay or straight? He doesn’t even know he’s sharing nudes with boys or girls. All that matters to him is the money he gets from anyone. He’s good looking but if there wasn’t something wrong there would not be so many of us unhappy with him here!

Doubt he's homophobic when he sent a lots of pics for gays
You must be new to the OF side of the internet. There's PLENTY of OF gurls turning tricks for the Pink coin but also go on homophonic rants. Not saying it's the case here (idk this guy) but profiting off LGBT people doesn't mean you're not homophobic

How does he know guys are gay or straight? He doesn’t even know he’s sharing nudes with boys or girls. All that matters to him is the money he gets from anyone. He’s good looking but if there wasn’t something wrong there would not be so many of us unhappy with him here!
Well, the leaked messages of him prove he knew that he was chatting with a male, so...

You must be new to the OF side of the internet. There's PLENTY of OF gurls turning tricks for the Pink coin but also go on homophonic rants. Not saying it's the case here (idk this guy) but profiting off LGBT people doesn't mean you're not homophobic
I could be, yeah

He did the same with me too, took my money and then blocked me as he did to you.