Imallexx (youtuber)

Just so you know he just confirmed in Bambinobecky's show that he never fooled around with another boy. He's a gay virgin.
Didn't we used to all laugh at him for his risky Grindr hookups?? He was definitely on there. I find it hard to believe he hasn't done stuff with guys.. never talks about his private meetup with James Charles and he pretty much had a public relationship with a guy.

You guys... I know he's cute, but jfc. Is it hot to be bashed in with a brick? Is it hot to hear a woman, with an entire life, be bashed in with a brick? Idk, I draw the line here.
Good for you. Others can draw the line where they want themselves. Besides, this is LPSG; hardly the place to virtue signal. We all came here looking for dick. Guys a piece of shit. But I really don't care. I'm here for content.

Didn't we used to all laugh at him for his risky Grindr hookups?? He was definitely on there. I find it hard to believe he hasn't done stuff with guys.. never talks about his private meetup with James Charles and he pretty much had a public relationship with a guy.
What guy

Reactions: BrandonIsWhoIAm
Good for you. Others can draw the line where they want themselves. Besides, this is LPSG; hardly the place to virtue signal. We all came here looking for dick. Guys a piece of shit. But I really don't care. I'm here for content.
You know, that's fair lmao I'm gonna take a step off my soapbox

You guys... I know he's cute, but jfc. Is it hot to be bashed in with a brick? Is it hot to hear a woman, with an entire life, be bashed in with a brick? Idk, I draw the line here.
You’re not wrong, but you’ll find no morality or standards here among of a nest of vampires.