In car situations

hey folks , if you had a rear seat passenger (guy) in your car and you notice they wasn’t wearing their seatbelt would you be asking them to wear it ?

On noticing they hadn’t got their seatbelt on and you seen that had a large bulge in there crotch area would you be making comments etc

So you wouldn’t off to help them get strapped in :)

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fyi you're are asking straight men.

I don't know what type of rear view mirror that allows you to see the full body of the passangers but the ones on the cars I've seen only really show their heads and that's it. Everyone that gets into a car I'm driving must wear their seat belt

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that rear view mirrors are to see the cars in back of you. You would have to adjust them not for safety to see cars; but for perversion to see peoples crotches. Cab drivers in NY will do that to see ladies knees, when they wear skirts / dresses

upload_2017-12-22_17-37-16.jpeg

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a fan of seatbelts especially rear ones, if it was a child then yeah I'd pull them up on it but a grown man can make his own mind up.
I wouldn't be commenting on his bulge either as I'm straight

Reactions: ronin001 and Ed69

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a fan of seatbelts especially rear ones, if it was a child then yeah I'd pull them up on it but a grown man can make his own mind up.
I wouldn't be commenting on his bulge either as I'm straight

Good luck with that sentiment, here in Oregon the driver gets the ticket for unsecured passengers. Ever seen what happens to an unsecured passenger? A wreck is bad enough, I'm not getting hit by a body flinging around the cabin area.:(

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good luck with that sentiment, here in Oregon the driver gets the ticket for unsecured passengers. Ever seen what happens to an unsecured passenger? A wreck is bad enough, I'm not getting hit by a body flinging around the cabin area.:(

In New York, adults can ride in the back seat and not wear a seat belt, without breaking any laws; but those under 16 front or back seat have to be belted in :)

Reactions: lapdog2001

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’d ask him to put it on. But if he refused—I don’t know. Probably I’d just forget about it. But I hadn’t thought about the danger of a person flying around inside the car if there’d be a accident.

What about those of us who drive a standard cab truck, no back seat?:p

]
That makes it all the easier for us straights to crotch watch him.

Reactions: Ed69

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’d ask him to put it on. But if he refused—I don’t know. Probably I’d just forget about it. But I hadn’t thought about the danger of a person flying around inside the car if there’d be a accident.

That makes it all the easier for us straights to crotch watch him.

My truck has an automatic starter interrupt, me. Till the seat belt is engaged we go nowhere, and I might ask you to get out if you give me any lip about it.

Love seeing the shoulder strap disappear on female passengers. Enhanced side boob is always great to see!:heart::p

Reactions: lapdog2001

So do any of you check that rear seat passenger have their seatbelt on and secure? , what are we like if passenger take of their seatbelt while on a journey?