Photos & Videos Indian Photo and videos

HorseTears

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's a bummer. Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like multiple Indian themed threads (including the two hottest and longest running threads) got deleted in their entirety? It's a shame that individual posts (as opposed to the entire thread) got deleted.

samehlinger27

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am searching for an Indian guy's Instagram handle who lives in the US but originally is from Kerala, India. He is gay, I saw him in a pride event in San Francisco, I knew his Instagram back in 2020 and had his photos but then I lost his photos and his account after being inactive. I remember he had like 16K followers and his name was similar Sri..... something. Someone also posted about him back in 2019 on LPSG in a thread but seems like that thread got deleted. Damn it, he was a really hot guy, I'm so desperate to find him but no luck so far. If only i could remember his handle or if there was a source to find more of his pictures. He also visits India to go home to meet his mom and sister often. Hope this much description is enough for someone to identify him. Mind you, when I was following him, he didn't had any nudes and was't an adult Star or had onlyfans back then. Just a normal guy but plenty of hot shirtless pictures and he was really good looking.

Reactions: bullbrawn