Info on actor alex davis

have a link for youtube interview ??
I wish I bookmarked it but I didn't. It was a few years ago. They were doing a behind the scenes interview on set. I think they had to stop filming because the girl was new and just couldn't take him, so a guy made a funny offer to him sexually and he didn't like that.
 
I wish I bookmarked it but I didn't. It was a few years ago. They were doing a behind the scenes interview on set. I think they had to stop filming because the girl was new and just couldn't take him, so a guy made a funny offer to him sexually and he didn't like that.
Have you seen his face in lives on instagram? He has such an empty and repulsive look.
He probably has a lot of emotional problems, depression and a desire to kill everyone, including himself.
I think it's not much different behind the scenes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3418111 and jtm011
I wish I bookmarked it but I didn't. It was a few years ago. They were doing a behind the scenes interview on set. I think they had to stop filming because the girl was new and just couldn't take him, so a guy made a funny offer to him sexually and he didn't like that.

oh ok do you remember a scene or girls name at least ??
or for what site was he shooting for ?
 
Have you seen his face in lives on instagram? He has such an empty and repulsive look.
He probably has a lot of emotional problems, depression and a desire to kill everyone, including himself.
I think it's not much different behind the scenes.
why so judgmental? How about the dude is living the dream right now and you want to paint him as a wierdo-because hes not smiling in a picture? I would be depressed dealing with someone like you on a daily basis with that attitude.
 
Have you seen his face in lives on instagram? He has such an empty and repulsive look.
He probably has a lot of emotional problems, depression and a desire to kill everyone, including himself.
I think it's not much different behind the scenes.
honestly, I kinda see where you're coming from. his solos have no emotion in them and his lives are even worse in that regard. he's still hot as fuck with a dick that I would happily choke on but I wish he had more emotion or any shred of personality in his videos.