Insanely Super Hyperorgasmic- I Climax Nonstop And Keep At Peak Intensity Of Orgasm For Hours

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this even physically possible.

I'm one... MAYBE TWO and than way to sensitive!

I'm not sure if I should be jealous or glad.
Hey Homegirl!

Yes, it’s a known medical condition. “She” appears to have flaked on this thread so who knows if it was a troll.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

NOVASizeQueen

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey Homegirl!

Yes, it’s a known medical condition. “She” appears to have flaked on this thread so who knows if it was a troll.

That's crazy that it's a real thing. Can I get a very mild case of it?

KengoNaininchi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get that the OP looks ridiculous. Personally I would have waited for a little more from this person before deciding if it’s a fake post or someone really looking for help. Sometimes people who want help kinda start off with a humblebrag. It seems possible that the fact that there’s no more posts from this person was because the responses weren’t particularly warm. Anyway... I did find this:
Persistent genital arousal disorder | Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD) – an NCATS Program

Reactions: Fredneck1951

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I get that the OP looks ridiculous. Personally I would have waited for a little more from this person before deciding if it’s a fake post or someone really looking for help. Sometimes people who want help kinda start off with a humblebrag. It seems possible that the fact that there’s no more posts from this person was because the responses weren’t particularly warm. Anyway... I did find this:
Persistent genital arousal disorder | Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD) – an NCATS Program

The thread title, the username, and the extensive original post...

I had enough to come to a conclusion. That and when I politely pointed out the fodderish nature of the post there was absolutely no push back (and we saw that this person isn't too scared to push back, she did it to another member).

Humblebragging is not at all what that original post was.

etrm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just curious; have you discussed this on Reddit? This is very similar to some things a user posted over there, including the job loss. If so, was there any helpful advice there?

EDIT:I will not mention what user it is.

Reactions: zorro96

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Now I can have very intense powerful orgasams that can last a while, but hours? WOW that's crazy and kinda scary.
The only way I can remotely relate is if I've had a long intense session with my partner where I've been cumming heavily for prolonged periods (nothing compared with what you described) , after the deed I can often experience post sex orgasams. It can be half hour later or as much as a couple hours later, another orgasam can just creep up on me from nowhere and can build to quiet an intensity, if it starts I can experience several which decide to come totally unpredictably in waves. For me this is obviously inconvenient at best but often embarrassing, extremely tiring and often leads to leg and stomach cramps, it's quite debilitating when it happens so I can't even begin to imagine how you can possibly enjoy having prolonged orgasams for such periods, surely you must be in discomfort and pain with cramp etc?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I will try to explain this in more approachable terms, my actual experience is far more intense, vivid, colorful, and deeply sexually pleasurable than any words I could ever put together. In an extended masturbation session, I will usually begin orgasming within the first 30 seconds. I can continue to climax at and beyond the peak of orgasm intensity for 3-4+ hours, nonstop continuously, I never have a pause or let down. And the thing is, these are super extreme, insanely intense orgasms.

I feel the peak of orgasmic pleasure in my in my vagina, clit etc... and it spreads throughout my entire body and ummmmm ya I just writhe and convulse and scream having pleasure all over my entire body and I can do that continuously for hours. Or if separate individual multiples they can be minutes-long orgasms with a few seconds pause between each, or a combination of both multiples and continuous.

The reactions are pretty violent. I scream and scream and squeal and shout random jibberish, or speak in alien tongues (but I'm not always off the wall loud). I'll grunt and start snorting, and I'll keep snorting but can't stop. My face contorts into bizarre grimaces and my eyes roll to the back of my head. I wildly convulse and flop around and writhe in an electric current of orgasmic pleasure that goes throughout my entire body. My limbs flail wildly and I buck my hips and arch my back.

It can be scary to watch if you don’t know what’s going on. If you were to just walk in on me and didn’t know about my orgasms it would be shocking. I’m experiencing so much pleasure that I just start freaking out (but in a good way!!). During a good session it’s safe to say the amount of sexual pleasure I experience is VERY extreme. My only limiting factor is how much energy I have. Basically, I keep going until total exhaustion and I collapse. Or I can passout from pleasure. Your brain can only handle so much and it just snaps. Another thing that can stop me is I can’t breathe sometimes, becoz it is so intense normal breathing is impossible, I involuntarily hold my breath until I blackout.

There’s not a lot I can find about this on the Internet. A few small scholarly studies and handful of videos out there of girls also orgasming themselves to insanity for prolonged durations is all I’ve been able to come across. I would really like access to more information.

I’m very appreciative for the ability to do this. The entire experience is psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually profound. I do have a fave bestie online who is basically like me, I don't really know of others (have only met 2-3 others all online). Do you know about this? But also if you are this way, to this extent, or you want to ask me about it- feel free!

Please, respectful responses only.

is there a question?
And please, link said scholarly articles.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Why does the op have clearly a diff person in profile pic then when u go into profile it's 7 pics of someone different exphixiating themselves with tape all over there mouth/nose???
It’s a breath play kink. Why this person didn’t go to a kink board is beyond me.

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It’s a breath play kink. Why this person didn’t go to a kink board is beyond me.
I guess, my original point is I think it's a fake account when there is 2 diff pics and original post seems way to out there. Maybe just me lol. Oh well

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I will try to explain this in more approachable terms, my actual experience is far more intense, vivid, colorful, and deeply sexually pleasurable than any words I could ever put together. In an extended masturbation session, I will usually begin orgasming within the first 30 seconds. I can continue to climax at and beyond the peak of orgasm intensity for 3-4+ hours, nonstop continuously, I never have a pause or let down. And the thing is, these are super extreme, insanely intense orgasms.

I feel the peak of orgasmic pleasure in my in my vagina, clit etc... and it spreads throughout my entire body and ummmmm ya I just writhe and convulse and scream having pleasure all over my entire body and I can do that continuously for hours. Or if separate individual multiples they can be minutes-long orgasms with a few seconds pause between each, or a combination of both multiples and continuous.

The reactions are pretty violent. I scream and scream and squeal and shout random jibberish, or speak in alien tongues (but I'm not always off the wall loud). I'll grunt and start snorting, and I'll keep snorting but can't stop. My face contorts into bizarre grimaces and my eyes roll to the back of my head. I wildly convulse and flop around and writhe in an electric current of orgasmic pleasure that goes throughout my entire body. My limbs flail wildly and I buck my hips and arch my back.

It can be scary to watch if you don’t know what’s going on. If you were to just walk in on me and didn’t know about my orgasms it would be shocking. I’m experiencing so much pleasure that I just start freaking out (but in a good way!!). During a good session it’s safe to say the amount of sexual pleasure I experience is VERY extreme. My only limiting factor is how much energy I have. Basically, I keep going until total exhaustion and I collapse. Or I can passout from pleasure. Your brain can only handle so much and it just snaps. Another thing that can stop me is I can’t breathe sometimes, becoz it is so intense normal breathing is impossible, I involuntarily hold my breath until I blackout.

There’s not a lot I can find about this on the Internet. A few small scholarly studies and handful of videos out there of girls also orgasming themselves to insanity for prolonged durations is all I’ve been able to come across. I would really like access to more information.

I’m very appreciative for the ability to do this. The entire experience is psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually profound. I do have a fave bestie online who is basically like me, I don't really know of others (have only met 2-3 others all online). Do you know about this? But also if you are this way, to this extent, or you want to ask me about it- feel free!

Please, respectful responses only.
We need photographic evidence please...

Reactions: nate9696

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess, my original point is I think it's a fake account when there is 2 diff pics and original post seems way to out there. Maybe just me lol. Oh well
An avatar pic does not need to be a real photo of the person. It can almost be anything except for underage content and nudity. Lots of people use generic male/female avatars that doesn’t even remotely look like them.

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
An avatar pic does not need to be a real photo of the person. It can almost be anything except for underage content and nudity. Lots of people use generic male/female avatars that doesn’t even remotely look like them.
True, I just question the validity. Thats all

Reactions: LaFemme

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And some of us, may I point out, use avatars that look exactly like we do. :p