Photos & Videos Instagram: d1Seann fitness model

Our whole conversation. He lied and said that he sent the content but never did then when he tried to tell me I was lying that's when I was like enough is enough. I brought up how his pasted gf just who be disappointed in how he is scamming. He Ended with " Got yo money took" which confirmed a long his scamming game

Attachments

Reactions: jonjoplin
Our whole conversation. He lied and said that he sent the content but never did then when he tried to tell me I was lying that's when I was like enough is enough. I brought up how his pasted gf just who be disappointed in how he is scamming. He Ended with " Got yo money took" which confirmed a long his scamming game

You feel justified in mentioning his recently deceased girlfriend in a situation that has NOTHING to do with her AT ALL
:eek::D

You clearly don't understand the pain of a loss of loved one if you're saying these things to people!

Well you were kinda wrong for bringing up his girlfriend, that’s not right bro. Idk bro it’s kinda your fault

Reactions: Joe Wachter
Yeah he didn’t block you or nothing so I don’t see how you got scammed. You were rude to him so he might’ve blocked you after

Reactions: Joe Wachter
He definitely not a scam

You must’ve ticked him off or something he definitely not a scam. I paid him today and he sent these plus he was busy idk ‍♂️

If you’re interested come a little bit nicer he definitely will send and negotiate price
idk im not waiting 3-4 hrs after for content i paid for then having to send it google drive then i say i didnt get it and bunch of excuses later

Well you were kinda wrong for bringing up his girlfriend, that’s not right bro. Idk bro it’s kinda your fault
I was wrong in bring up his gf but it doesn't change the fact that I was indeed scammed. He told me 3 30sec for $20 and never sent them. I tried asking nicely, and he kept lying about sending them. Don't just focus on the gf part and anyone can see I was scammed

idk im not waiting 3-4 hrs after for content i paid for then having to send it google drive then i say i didnt get it and bunch of excuses later
Thank you it was only excuses and then lying about sending them so I was hurt and said his pasted gf wouldn't be proud of his actions. You hurt and scammed me, I hurt you. But I know that was wrong he just kept playing with me.

You must’ve ticked him off or something he definitely not a scam. I paid him today and he sent these plus he was busy idk ‍♂️

If you’re interested come a little bit nicer he definitely will send and negotiate price

Yeah he didn’t block you or nothing so I don’t see how you got scammed. You were rude to him so he might’ve blocked you after
I got scammed before being rude but I understand because you had a good experience with him, made this post about him and want others to support his fitness journey that you won't see it as I got scammed. He can do no wrong in your eyes but that's okay, I just need to let others know my full experience and tha he is not to be trusted and not to send him any money.

You feel justified in mentioning his recently deceased girlfriend in a situation that has NOTHING to do with her AT ALL
:eek::D

You clearly don't understand the pain of a loss of loved one if you're saying these things to people!
"Hurt people, Hurt people" and I was hurt by giving him a chance and then getting scammed. I actually started speaking to him a week ago just random convo because when I find out about this page I was happy to support and be a fan to say. I'm just hurt doesn't make it right

Reactions: cummies123
"Hurt people, Hurt people" and I was hurt by giving him a chance and then getting scammed. I actually started speaking to him a week ago just random convo because when I find out about this page I was happy to support and be a fan to say. I'm just hurt doesn't make it right

Dw I understand the frustration, I guess it was just a lil triggering to read at the time
:D

That don’t mean you should mention something like that.