Photos & Videos INTROVERTED_305

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You’re wasting your time arguing with them. That person been here since the beginning of this thread having a mental breakdown every few days lol. He obviously was dumb enough to try to pay the dude for content or tried to pay for dick and got scammed and now we all have to suffer through his rants up and down this thread until he finally decides to get therapy and heal.
When was I having a mental breakdown everyday? The last time I was in here was when I called op out for their lazy assertion which was what? At the beginning of the month . Nice try cuntits, but since we’re on the topic of scamming no I didn’t get scammed for paying for dick unlike you, I actually got scammed by trying to help him out by paying off his parole fees… yk the fees he got from being a criminal?

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And "most liked" is not the same as me asking if anyone has any full videos of him bottoming. Went through the most recent pages to see if anyone had an extended clip or somthin. The fact I'm explaining this to u on a NFSW forum is already too much yapping lmfao. It was a simple question and an omission of my laziness THAT'S ALL. Was not my intent to ruffle feathers or make u feel a certain way. But next time for the love of God if you can't answer my question then just don't engage. :emoji_astonished:

And "most liked" is not the same as me asking if anyone has any full videos of him bottoming. Went through the most recent pages to see if anyone had an extended clip or somthin. The fact I'm explaining this to u on a NFSW forum is already too much yapping lmfao. It was a simple question and an omission of my laziness THAT'S ALL. Was not my intent to ruffle feathers or make u feel a certain way. But next time for the love of God if you can't answer my question then just don't engage. :emoji_astonished:
Sweetie I did answer your question in my initial posting lmao you were too offended and lazy to actually absorb it, Tony SCAMS he doesn’t have any FULL LENGTH CONTENT bc he knows dummies like you and cuntits will search high and low for it and pay for whatever you can get :joy:

cuuntit

Sexy Member
Media
Orangeburg (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When was I having a mental breakdown everyday? The last time I was in here was when I called op out for their lazy assertion which was what? At the beginning of the month . Nice try cuntits, but since we’re on the topic of scamming no I didn’t get scammed for paying for dick unlike you, I actually got scammed by trying to help him out by paying off his parole fees… yk the fees he got from being a criminal?
Lmaoooooo you tried to be a trick and failed. Imagine tryna pay somebody parole fees that you don’t even know in hopes that he’ll give you some dick one day LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL

satoo04

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cariño, respondí tu pregunta en mi publicación inicial. Lmao, estabas demasiado ofendido y perezoso para asimilarlo, Tony ESTAFA, no tiene ningún CONTENIDO COMPLETO porque sabe que tontos como tú y los coños lo buscarán por todas partes y pagarán. por lo que puedas conseguir:alegría:
Y Cual seria el problema...es su dinero... Y lo gasta de la forma que quiere...