Photos & Videos INTROVERTED_305

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this bitch is a clown but some of these hungry phaggots gon eat it up everytime..... karma has touched him several times thats why he was on house arrest and developing a bbc addiction in prison.
the gag is this nigga is really out here on grindr tryna to pass as 19 lmfaoooo
Omg he was able to make an account? And he’s also lying about his age??

JohnnyRubberz305

Experimental Member
Media
He drugged me in Miami and stole over 2k from me. Sent himself multiple $500 payments on cashapp! He is The biggest con artist. I never got any of my money back from cash app or my bank. What a piece of shit!
He goes on Live on Tagged app and I remember like a year or two ago now he beat the fuck out of his dog. He grabbed it by the skin of its back and threw it against the wall and kicked it. All you heard was it whimpering and crying. Everyone watching was like “yooo dude chill” and “wow poor dog”
Wish i had it screen recorded to have him re-arrested.

MissterBennett

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He goes on Live on Tagged app and I remember like a year or two ago now he beat the fuck out of his dog. He grabbed it by the skin of its back and threw it against the wall and kicked it. All you heard was it whimpering and crying. Everyone watching was like “yooo dude chill” and “wow poor dog”
Omg! That is disturbing.

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh you definitely shouldve recorded it his ass wouldve been in jail quicker than he was for actually abusing another person, yall know the law is serious when it comes to pets!

JohnnyRubberz305

Experimental Member
Media
Oh you definitely shouldve recorded it his ass wouldve been in jail quicker than he was for actually abusing another person, yall know the law is serious when it comes to pets!
I regret it all the time. I was already screen recording him because he was showing body, then unfortunately, stopped and thats when he attacked that poor dog.

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This mf is so full of shit lmao, he’s trying to put his little brother onto content creating w him which is gross asf, second he was going on saying how he was a hardworking successful person to guide him and to be in a relationship with. Which is funny bc if you know Tony yk he’s lazy asf and leech. Third he said he’s gonna move to TikTok and boy I can’t wait when they expose his ass in there and he’s really done

https://x.com/handsom_ass/status/1767378004907356520?s=46&t=gZ6hB6Legzs_6lHqlRxRwQ

patrickT22

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Warning if your gonna ask me about these dudes or any one in specific don’t try and be like this guy who clearly wasn’t looking to be convinced of anything :joy:. I couldn’t imagine flexing that I’ve bought content from dudes that are known to scam :skull:
I was on his side until I got to the end. Then I noticed he definitely had his mind made up :⁠-⁠):⁠-⁠):⁠-⁠):⁠-⁠)

Reactions: Clemmon Wright

FrancoWings

Sexy Member
Media
He’s a fool.

He could honestly make a solid earning just making the fucking content and selling it like all the other OF/JFF creators. What’s the point of scamming?

We ALREADY have the vids of him sucking cock & taking dick, whether it’s a few minutes/seconds long, It’s out there, forever.

And people will still be able to get off to it; I know I have!

So what’s the point/use of scamming people when all it will do is backfire on him eventually?

Must be mentally ill to see the genuine interest he received and then squander it to be a scammer.

It’s like sending a prized horse into a glue factory.

Clemmon Wright

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He’s a fool.

He could honestly make a solid earning just making the fucking content and selling it like all the other OF/JFF creators. What’s the point of scamming?

We ALREADY have the vids of him sucking cock & taking dick, whether it’s a few minutes/seconds long, It’s out there, forever.

And people will still be able to get off to it; I know I have!

So what’s the point/use of scamming people when all it will do is backfire on him eventually?

Must be mentally ill to see the genuine interest he received and then squander it to be a scammer.

It’s like sending a prized horse into a glue factory.
Well if any of you have come across Tony and know him you’d know that he’s actually very lazy, doesn’t want to put in the work and will exploit anyone he can to get what he wants :(

Reactions: MissterBennett

MissterBennett

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well if any of you have come across Tony and know him you’d know that he’s actually very lazy, doesn’t want to put in the work and will exploit anyone he can to get what he wants :(
Which probably makes sense why he said, if he gets into a relationship with a man, he wants the man to be a provider and to have a lot of money. He set this on the Twitter lifestream earlier this month.

Jim_34

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Which probably makes sense why he said, if he gets into a relationship with a man, he wants the man to be a provider and to have a lot of money. He set this on the Twitter lifestream earlier this month.
he told me in Twitter dm “if you want fuck me give me money”