Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I never really seen a ftm .. heard of them and little over 3 years ago I met my first one.. didn’t know he was ftm-.. for around 6 months.. with him I had decided to take my time and not go below the waist until he was ready.. we made out kissed a lot .. I never really paid any attention to him rubbing my crotch area/ and hard on.. then it seemed like he moved into a position to where I couldn’t do same to him.

All this time I just figured he had a small penis and was ashamed of it.. it was then one night .. I was sitting on side of the bed he was standing in front of me I’d kiss his stomach and run my tongue around his waist line and in his pants a little ..

I looked up at him told him I didn’t care if he had a small penis that I wasn’t felling in love with that.. he looks at me strangely but with a smile.. and was like.. you love me..

I told him he made me feel in ways I never felt about any other guys..so yeah … I was falling in love with him..

I went to unbutton his pants and unzip.. and that’s when he was ftm.. this definitely was quite a shock to me.. but as I went to unzip his pants I can tell he was nervous.. m
The last couple guys he was with cursed him out for it.. one even punched him in the stomach ..

I think where I am bisexual this really didn’t bother me ..

Once he saw I wasn’t upset with him .. ( after kissing and licking his snatch.. he was so ready to see my cock.

And from that night on.. things couldn’t be better between us

SWIMNYC

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just happened on this topic today. I love trans men! They are so hot. Love all the vids and pics you guys posted. Just curious. Is there a cam site like camgo or shagle where trans guys go to? I have been on many sites, but haven't seen many trans. Let me know. Also, hit me up to chat/cam.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guess my posts got deleted by the person that I posted saying they were off topic .. it was asked if know or If into ftm and far as I know I was posting stuff about it.. but won’t need to worry I’ll unearth this post so won’t have to worry about it

Alberto.ftw

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guess my posts got deleted by the person that I posted saying they were off topic .. it was asked if know or If into ftm and far as I know I was posting stuff about it.. but won’t need to worry I’ll unearth this post so won’t have to worry about it
Same, I didn't think my post was also off topic

Reactions: Jsv937 and 15153321